Doctors Advice

The last month or so ive been having trouble with my back, The problem seemed to have cured itself when I took 5 days off work last week. Went back to work this morning and after sitting in traffic on the M8 fighting my way into edinburgh and back out I was begining to suffer. What was even worse is that I was starting to suffer from a dodgy stomouch as well, On the 2nd trip into Edinburgh I got on the phone and called in sick and ran past my doctors on the way home. He has given me 2 weeks off, and ive to go back on Thursday to see him about my dodgy stomouch which has been on and off for the last few months, I put that down to the lager I was drinking tasting a like crap.

So right now im sitting in pain with my back and stomouch, taking pain killers and feeling basicly crap.

I got invited to my sisters last night for dinner, Amazing meal as always but just could not enjoy it, and me being me didnt say no and ate it, even tho I didnt feel like eating it. It was a good end to the night, came home and went to bed, Just woke up at 4am, and im feeling the exact same as I was at work yesterday :frowning:

This is the first ive spoke about this since seeing the doctor. Just need to work out what to do for 2 weeks which doesnt involve the pub.

danny

This is the first ive spoke about this since seeing the doctor. Just need to work out what to do for 2 weeks which doesnt involve the pub.

We-ll…I’m only about half way through our accounts… :bulb: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

danielwilkie:
I got on the phone and called in sick and ran past my doctors on the way home

You ran past the doctors?

Finances insisted on me getting back to work so I had a run out today so I am feeling a lot more human than I have of late. Sorry to hear that your sick danielwilkie, I hope you feel better soon let us know how you get on. :wink:

Danielwilkie, go and see an Osteopath or a Physioterrorist(sorry, physiotherapist), Doctors know stuff all about backs, except how to give you muscle relaxants and bed rest, which most of the time is the worst possible thing you can do to a painful back.