J&R Adams Newcastle

Lawrence Dunbar:

bumper:
one of J-R-ADAMS from last month larry

Great shot Jim, Rastus, Sid Watson, AKA Sid the Snot.Oh dear what a handle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:Regards Larry.

I worked with Sid at Waughs in the seventies, he must be getting near to retirement now. Regards Kev.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

robroy:
Hiya Larry.
I have noticed on the road, and on here that Adams have a lot of EU prefix plates (Colchester area)
My old firm Scanfreight Logistics Colchester had many EU plated XXL MANs, and I am always on the lookout on the road for my old motor that I had from new, EU55 JMO, have Adams got it or ever owned it do you know?
Bit of a long shot I know, but just curious.

Hi Robroy I will try and find out for you, Regards Larry.

Sounds like summat “dodgy” going on 'ere Larry, :open_mouth: :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis

:smiley: Nah not really.
I liked that job (which I was on for 10yrs) and that was the last motor I had there which I was fond of, and I often wondered where it went to that’s all…so nothing dodgy. :smiley:

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:

bumper:
one of J-R-ADAMS from last month larry

Great shot Jim, Rastus, Sid Watson, AKA Sid the Snot.Oh dear what a handle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:Regards Larry.

I worked with Sid at Waughs in the seventies, he must be getting near to retirement now. Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, He is past retirement he hasnt been long out of hospital, Something to do with loose skin Im told, Or getting his nuts tightened Eh, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

I started about a month ago, took a few snaps whilst out and about.

Joycey85:

Hello “Joycey85” Welcome to the Adams thread, Cracking photos may I add, So keep them rolling, My son Nigel works there on local work, So you will most likley make his aquaintence as trime goes by, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Joycey85:

Hello “Joycey85” Welcome to the Adams thread, Cracking photos may I add, So keep them rolling, My son Nigel works there on local work, So you will most likley make his aquaintence as trime goes by, Regards Larry.

Hi Lawrence, thanks. I met nigel a few weeks back, bumped into him at spartan after speaking to him about collecting from the roadworks on the a 19 silverlink.

Scott

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lawrence Dunbar:

robroy:
Hiya Larry.
I have noticed on the road, and on here that Adams have a lot of EU prefix plates (Colchester area)
My old firm Scanfreight Logistics Colchester had many EU plated XXL MANs, and I am always on the lookout on the road for my old motor that I had from new, EU55 JMO, have Adams got it or ever owned it do you know?

Did you get your boy asked Larry ■■

robroy:

Lawrence Dunbar:

robroy:
Hiya Larry.

Hi Robroy, I spoke to John Adams about this Reg, But they didnt have this one, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Sorry wrong post, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

robroy:

Lawrence Dunbar:

robroy:
Hiya Larry.

Hi Robroy, I spoke to John Adams about this Reg, But they didnt have this one, Regards Larry.

Ok Larry, thanks for asking him anyway.

hi lawance few of jakey’s lorries from 2014. mx59ody bit of fog that night

Couple I took at the timber yard

Loading coil out of Birmingham

Joycey85:
Loading coil out of Birmingham

Thats a copy book shot of roping and sheeting carried out by a real professional , well done driver !!!.