Hours/run in help/question

I’ve got a question I need clearing up in case I need to run in Saturday morning. I’ve got a long run which may end up in a night out and run in on the following day.

But I worked 6 days last week finishing at 12pm on Saturday and started again at 04:45 on Monday morning giving me 40:45 reduced weekly rest. The week before I had full rest.

So as I understand it I’ve got 144 hours from 04:45 Monday until 04:45 Sunday morning to start a rest of at least 45 hours so I’ll be good to run in on Saturday morning? It will only be a short run in too if that’s the case and what will catch me tomorrow is drive time not duty spreadover.

Just looking to see if I’ve got it right…

If this Scotland run turns sour I’m looking at a similar dilemma, even though I have a 10 spare for tomorrow, having worked 6 days last week inc Saturday till 5 pm, taking a 24 rest Sunday till restarting again 5am Monday.
It was 8hrs+ And 389 miles to get up here Today, I’m currently parked in a dustbowl of a truckstop 15mins from the drop in the morning, tip the that around 7-8 then run down to the asda superstore in Hamilton to pick up a pallet of product they are returning, then south down to Doncaster.
Worse case is I run in Saturday and have Monday off, or compensate the 3rd weekend which just happens to be the week I’m in Portugal

peirre:
If this Scotland run turns sour I’m looking at a similar dilemma, even though I have a 10 spare for tomorrow, having worked 6 days last week inc Saturday till 5 pm, taking a 24 rest Sunday till restarting again 5am Monday.
It was 8hrs+ And 389 miles to get up here Today, I’m currently parked in a dustbowl of a truckstop 15mins from the drop in the morning, tip the that around 7-8 then run down to the asda superstore in Hamilton to pick up a pallet of product they are returning, then south down to Doncaster.
Worse case is I run in Saturday and have Monday off, or compensate the 3rd weekend which just happens to be the week I’m in Portugal

Hopefully it goes well bud.

I’ve got a 4am start in Rugby down to Milborne St Andrew between Weymouth and Poole then over to Fordingbridge for the next one then back up to Rugby so it’s nothing not doable but likewise it’s a Friday, I’m near a coast and I’m relying on a clear A34 and will have to avoid the A43 due to Silverstone.

toonsy:
I’ve got a question I need clearing up in case I need to run in Saturday morning. I’ve got a long run which may end up in a night out and run in on the following day.

But I worked 6 days last week finishing at 12pm on Saturday and started again at 04:45 on Monday morning giving me 40:45 reduced weekly rest. The week before I had full rest.

So as I understand it I’ve got 144 hours from 04:45 Monday until 04:45 Sunday morning to start a rest of at least 45 hours so I’ll be good to run in on Saturday morning? It will only be a short run in too if that’s the case and what will catch me tomorrow is drive time not duty spreadover.

Yes you’ve got that right, you can run in Saturday morning or anytime until 04:45 Sunday then have a 45 hour weekly rest period.

It may be possible to have another reduced weekly rest period this weekend but it can get a bit complicated, unless the circumstances are such that you need to have 2 consecutive reduced weekly rest periods I reckon it’s best to stick to having a regular 45 hour weekly rest period every second week.

tachograph:

toonsy:

Yes you’ve got that right, you can run in Saturday morning or anytime until 04:45 Sunday then have a 45 hour weekly rest period.

It may be possible to have another reduced weekly rest period this weekend but it can get a bit complicated, unless the circumstances are such that you need to have 2 consecutive reduced weekly rest periods I reckon it’s best to stick to having a regular 45 hour weekly rest period every second week.

The way I’m thinking is that if I start at 4am I’ve got until 7pm max but as said it’ll be driving time that runs out before that but even if I do run until 7pm I can then start at 4am Saturday and run for four hours if needed to finish at 8am giving me 45hrs off before starting again 5am Monday.

I’ve not been to Weymouth since a kid so I’d have to look at a map for way from rugby but remember a43 is shut tomorrow for Grand Prix ( silver stone ) , maybe no relevance to you but just a thought

Sorry posted on wrong one…duno how to delete it

M

Well I’ve had Andover added overnight which I’m at now so from here to Fordbridge and Milborne St Andrew it’s 92 miles so I should ■■■■ it. The I thought I would anyway but with it being Friday/sunny/coastal/A43 shut I thought it best to plan ahead just in case

toonsy:
Well I’ve had Andover added overnight which I’m at now so from here to Fordbridge and Milborne St Andrew it’s 92 miles so I should ■■■■ it. The I thought I would anyway but with it being Friday/sunny/coastal/A43 shut I thought it best to plan ahead just in case

If it’s sunny there’ll be more cars.
If it’s wet there’ll be more crashes.
Hhmmm…

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Worry over I made it back on a 9 with 10mins to spare, I’m now enjoying a cold beer down the pub

I made it back in 9h 23m driving so no drama in the end