Saturday

Who many saturdays can you run in on the trot,i no some one that says as long as it is not col/del it dont matter, i say if you are driving your working

You’re right, if you’re driving you’re working, you could run in every Saturday if you can still get in a 45 hour weekly rest period at-least every second week, but while driving in your are driving and working so it cannot be counted as part of the weekly rest period.

Bloody idiot , every sat , 11 hrs in the cab , few £,s for it , love to know what his Mrs soon to be ex thinks of it , and the alternative is go home , down pub , own bed , crazy

If, for instance, you start at 06-00 every Monday. Do early start on the Saturday, so you’re off the card before 08-00, you will have a 45hour break every weekend.
It depends on the exact hours you work.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Tell your boss that you can’t work on the sabbath, for religious reasons.

the nodding donkey:

Depends whether you’re after one more night out payment plus a couple of hours overtime, or a Friday night out with the lads/missus? Arrange your working week/hours to suit.

Franglais:

the nodding donkey:

Depends whether you’re after one more night out payment plus a couple of hours overtime, or a Friday night out with the lads/missus? Arrange your working week/hours to suit.

I have. I work three and a half days a week. :grimacing:

(I do work a lot of Saturdays though…)

His idear is park up on the friday , he says cant be assed to sit in traffic, then runs in on sat, he aint got no really family, its his life choice. I just said crack on , but i dont thing vosa will see it that way. Cheers

If your delivering or collecting it doesn’t matter? That sounds like a story from one of these companies running rusty 20 year old trucks and squeezing every last second out of the drivers for £7 an hour.

As has been said, if your driving even just running in your working. As long as you get the 45 and 24 off and pay back the reduction by the end of the third week you can run in every Saturday.

Rowley010:
If your delivering or collecting it doesn’t matter? That sounds like a story from one of these companies running rusty 20 year old trucks and squeezing every last second out of the drivers for £7 an hour.

As has been said, if your driving even just running in your working. As long as you get the 45 and 24 off and pay back the reduction by the end of the third week you can run in every Saturday.

I think it’s more likely a story a big haulier would say in my experience,
I was once in the office of a very large steady haulier,and the planner was telling the night man who had run out of time that “our company” is allowed to run over time for safe parking :open_mouth: turned out he was an hour away and they wanted him back to use the truck…