help please

any one tell me how many satardays can u work in a row i allways thought that it was 2 then one off but my boss says u can do 3 any help with correct details thanks

dualflags:
any one tell me how many satardays can u work in a row i allways thought that it was 2 then one off but my boss says u can do 3 any help with correct details thanks

I assume you work mon to fri and want to know if you can do overtime on a Saturday and if yes then how many can you do consecutively?

The general safe answer is every other Saturday

You could work every Saturday if you finished at 10am sat then started at 7am mon because that is 45 hours off = regular daily rest

A regular daily rest must be in at least every other fixed week

52 every year god help us all :smiley:

dualflags:

Every other week you are required to have a full continuous uninterrupted 45 hours weekly rest period. Print out the EU Drivers Hours regs if you want proof.

As has been said, the safe answer is that you can have a reduced weekly rest period every second week as long as you can pay back the compensation by the end of the third week following the reduced weekly rest period.

why would anyone want to work on a Saturday,i had to work every other Saturday on my last job and I hated it,the way I see it you need Saturday to do the things you need to do [sorting the car,shopping,etc]then when you have done these, sunday to wind down and relax,go to the pub and so on that way you are ready to face another week driving,its good to earn extra but quality of life is also important

truckman020:
why would anyone want to work on a Saturday,i had to work every other Saturday on my last job and I hated it,the way I see it you need Saturday to do the things you need to do [sorting the car,shopping,etc]then when you have done these, sunday to wind down and relax,go to the pub and so on that way you are ready to face another week driving,its good to earn extra but quality of life is also important

Couldn`t agree more

truckman020:

Shopping ,nooooooooo,I’d rather go too work :wink: :laughing: