Highland lunatic drivers!

Dr Damon:

TiredAndEmotional:

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:
Dr Damon certainly has a remarkable skillset. Not only is he a world expert on driving and on autonomous trucks, he’s now bequeathing his obviously not very extensive knowledge of grammar and spelling. It’s a shame that his own isn’t in order first, but there we are. Such is the stupidity of your stereotypical forum grammar policeman.

:unamused:

Ha Ha Olog you do make me laugh.You suddenly pop up with your childish little rants and tell me I have slipped up with my grammar.At least have the decency to tell me where? Your choice of words are certainly very strange.Did you ever go to English classes?
I was merely pointing out to two supposedly Scottish chaps that they obviously know very little about their country.
It certainly strikes me as if some on here are “thick as thieves” the former being the most appropriate I reckon.

By the way just to keep you informed there is a team going out to New Zealand shortly to test some of your favourite vehicles!

I’ll take you on any day any subject you care to mention Dr D! Do not doubt my scottish heritage laddie or you’ll be getting a glesca kiss for good measure! :wink:

Nae bather.Glasgae happens to be my favourite Scottish City big yin.

Shall we start with whisky or whiskey? Lol.

I think we should start wae twa jocks first…am wan… :wink: :grimacing:

Just twa jocks uck ats naw fair big yin and think ya should start way a fine scottish malt fea the far north naw that glesga ■■■■■■

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:
Dr Damon certainly has a remarkable skillset. Not only is he a world expert on driving and on autonomous trucks, he’s now bequeathing his obviously not very extensive knowledge of grammar and spelling. It’s a shame that his own isn’t in order first, but there we are. Such is the stupidity of your stereotypical forum grammar policeman.

Ha Ha Olog you do make me laugh.You suddenly pop up with your childish little rants and tell me I have slipped up with my grammar.At least have the decency to tell me where? Your choice of words are certainly very strange.Did you ever go to English classes?
I was merely pointing out to two supposedly Scottish chaps that they obviously know very little about their country.
It certainly strikes me as if some on here are “thick as thieves” the former being the most appropriate I reckon.

By the way just to keep you informed there is a team going out to New Zealand shortly to test some of your favourite vehicles!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here’s another line of retort for you to try next time Damon. It will be about as effective as the one above.

‘I know you are but what am I?’

And it’s a space after a full stop, you brainless fool.

Was up@ Peterhead last Thur and came off 0800Stena Rosslare to Fishguard today then wee nip up to Lampiter and back South via Pentre.

Still all in all “wee buns” compared to the usual suspects on the A75/77!!![emoji2] [emoji12] [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I used to do a run up to Kirkwall from doncaster every 6 weeks or so (would have done it every week if I could). First time I did it nobody told me the cops on the A9 had a real love affair with their hand held cameras so I went flat oot all the way, managed to make Wick in 9.53 driving 800 odd clicks! Not too shabby for the first time up there! Best of all, I got away with it. Every time after that I behaved on the A9 from Perth to Inverness and saw a cop in a layby every single time!!! Lucky boy. Wish I was still doing that run because I loved it! 3.5 days to do one drop!

Olog Hai:

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here’s another line of retort for you to try next time Damon. It will be about as effective as the one above.

‘I know you are but what am I?’

And it’s a space after a full stop, you brainless fool.

So sorry clever clogs I never knew that!
Now go an bile yer heed ya neep!

Get up Berriedale braes. Took me three attempts to get up it one day. Brilliant run and much better than going about the car park of the m62.

Scotch ‘whisky’ is a recogised trademark so no ‘E’ and that is inserted for any crap stuff made elsewhere … but in saying that a few years ago at the world wide held whisky tasting competitions the winner was … Japan !!! (btw I live near Elgin at the end of the whisky trail so I well know the standard of truck driving, in fact I was one) :slight_smile:

raymundo:
Scotch ‘whisky’ is a recogised trademark so no ‘E’ and that is inserted for any crap stuff made elsewhere … but in saying that a few years ago at the world wide held whisky tasting competitions the winner was … Japan !!! (btw I live near Elgin at the end of the whisky trail so I well know the standard of truck driving, in fact I was one) :slight_smile:

Ah a Scotsmen that actually knows what he is talking about.
Nice to see!

Did you get a wee dram of the Japanese stuff?

Ain’t 2 bad actually. Tried it a few years back.

Dr Damon:

That’s what I like about you, Goober. You magically change from a self-proclaimed expert to a child that tosses around insults when someone pulls you up.

:laughing: :laughing:

Dr Damon:

raymundo:

Nice to see!

He’s no Scotsman! :grimacing:

When the Japs. started making whisky for export they advertised it as having been made with genuine Scottish grapes.I recommend the whisky made at Crieff (Glen Turret Distillery).It was part of the Martell group and it won a prize in a brandy competition,which says a lot for the judges.

Well as we’re making recommendations, have a go at Revival from Glenglassaugh.

Olog Hai:

Dr Damon:

That’s what I like about you, Goober. You magically change from a self-proclaimed expert to a child that tosses around insults when someone pulls you up.

:laughing: :laughing:

Ha I always knew you really liked me but when have I claimed to be a self proclaimed expert?
I maybe an expert but certainly not self proclaimed!

Err and hang on Olag you were the one that jumped in unannounced on this thread and threw a childish tantrum at me for merely correcting someone else’s error!
You picked me up on a slipped finger I believe.

My belief is you get upset at posters with superior knowledge. I have noticed this before.
Just calm down and accept things the way they are fella.

TiredAndEmotional:

Dr Damon:

raymundo:

Nice to see!

He’s no Scotsman! :grimacing:

Ha really! You are telling me I am not Scottish yet I seem to know more about the country than you.

Ya ken am richt big yin.

Dr Damon:
Ha I always knew you really liked me but when have I claimed to be a self proclaimed expert?

You told us when you first showed up that you are an expert in self-driving vehicles.

Surely you can remember that, Goober?

Olog Hai:

Dr Damon:

You told us when you first showed up that you are an expert in self-driving vehicles.

Surely you can remember that, Goober?

I think you are becoming like Carry fast and imagining what you think you read!
I never once said I was an expert in that field although I am heavily involved within the progression of them.

Are you an expert in anything apart from being a humourless troll? :smiley: