Highland lunatic drivers!

Night-and-day:
Another dash cam fanny getting her tampon in a twist and wanting to go telling tales. Crack on or pull over and let them past sweetheart

It’s a HGV not a car move with the times lad at he end of the day what would of happened if a crash happened huh ? Someone dead. So I’m happy using dash cams covers my arse
" sweat heart "

we all have a job to do driving like ■■■■ gets you no where

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zooyork0208:

Night-and-day:
Another dash cam fanny getting her tampon in a twist and wanting to go telling tales. Crack on or pull over and let them past sweetheart

It’s a HGV not a car move with the times lad at he end of the day what would of happened if a crash happened huh ? Someone dead. So I’m happy using dash cams covers my arse
" sweat heart "

we all have a job to do driving like [zb] gets you no where

Should go and enjoy the WHISKY maybe just maybe your not cut out for the wee roads and the big trucks not hinging it oot like you

Dr Damon:
Awe come on Colin.You are surely not a Scotsman spelling whisky the way you do.
Had many a Speyside Malt by the way!

Aw naw spelt it wrong ffs what will a do.I know what i will do wait till im back in the highlands and look for non local guys and push them on.Always fun on the wee tight roads.

Haha. Bet the OP hasnt even got near a B road up there yet. That will really scare the bejesus out him.
Last time I was based up Fort Augustus way the Muckshifting got subbed out to a Lanarkshire mob. Never seen so many smashed mirrors and churned up ditches. Lost one mirror myself when a 7.5 coming the opposite way decided to check his text messages. Decided id rather loose the mirror than go for a swim with Nessie.
Funnily enough i didnt feel the need to grass him up or upload the dashcam footage.

CraigM:
Haha. Bet the OP hasnt even got near a B road up there yet. That will really scare the bejesus out him.
Last time I was based up Fort Augustus way the Muckshifting got subbed out to a Lanarkshire mob. Never seen so many smashed mirrors and churned up ditches. Lost one mirror myself when a 7.5 coming the opposite way decided to check his text messages. Decided id rather loose the mirror than go for a swim with Nessie.
Funnily enough i didnt feel the need to grass him up or upload the dashcam footage.

Thats because youre not a wee greeting ■■■■■ that has a rant on a forum because someone was going fast.Better not send him to some of the islands .

CraigM:

Top bloke ! I shall leave you too it then

Thanks Zoo. Im normally pretty humble but thats much appreciated :grimacing:

zooyork0208:

Night-and-day:

" sweat heart "

we all have a job to do driving like [zb] gets you no where

I think you’ll find it does. It gets you where you are going, quicker

Am going to Oban on Saturday, will be passing Loch Awe with an E hope thats ok with every one on here.Will be driving a coach,I will say to the punters on your left Loch Awe on your right ZB Awe.

I have driven and do drive up through the Highlands regular now, prefer it to motorways any day of the week. You can certainly tell the local drivers as they know those roads like the back of their hands and travel at a speed they are comfortable with (Fast) I now know stretches of roads where I am more comfortable with now and my speed has increased accordingly. I found it very intimidating at first and always allowed the locals past otherwise they will push you out of your comfort zone. I can understand the locals and respect their knowledge of the area is greater than mine. I would say drive to your capability and not to your ego. Once you get to know the routes better then you realise they are not lunatics, they simply know the roads and are comfortable with them.

Dr Damon certainly has a remarkable skillset. Not only is he a world expert on driving and on autonomous trucks, he’s now bequeathing his obviously not very extensive knowledge of grammar and spelling. It’s a shame that his own isn’t in order first, but there we are. Such is the stupidity of your stereotypical forum grammar policeman.

:unamused:

Cut Damon some slack it’s easy to make mistakes when you’re busy poking your chuff at the thought of autonomous vehicles.

The loggers have nothing compared to the fish boys.

Wen in doot flat oot.

Olog Hai:
Dr Damon certainly has a remarkable skillset. Not only is he a world expert on driving and on autonomous trucks, he’s now bequeathing his obviously not very extensive knowledge of grammar and spelling. It’s a shame that his own isn’t in order first, but there we are. Such is the stupidity of your stereotypical forum grammar policeman.

Ha Ha Olog you do make me laugh.You suddenly pop up with your childish little rants and tell me I have slipped up with my grammar.At least have the decency to tell me where? Your choice of words are certainly very strange.Did you ever go to English classes?
I was merely pointing out to two supposedly Scottish chaps that they obviously know very little about their country.
It certainly strikes me as if some on here are “thick as thieves” the former being the most appropriate I reckon.

By the way just to keep you informed there is a team going out to New Zealand shortly to test some of your favourite vehicles!

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

Ha Ha Olog you do make me laugh.You suddenly pop up with your childish little rants and tell me I have slipped up with my grammar.At least have the decency to tell me where? Your choice of words are certainly very strange.Did you ever go to English classes?
I was merely pointing out to two supposedly Scottish chaps that they obviously know very little about their country.
It certainly strikes me as if some on here are “thick as thieves” the former being the most appropriate I reckon.

By the way just to keep you informed there is a team going out to New Zealand shortly to test some of your favourite vehicles!

I’ll take you on any day any subject you care to mention Dr D! Do not doubt my scottish heritage laddie or you’ll be getting a glesca kiss for good measure! :wink:

UKtramp:
I have driven and do drive up through the Highlands regular now, prefer it to motorways any day of the week. You can certainly tell the local drivers as they know those roads like the back of their hands and travel at a speed they are comfortable with (Fast) I now know stretches of roads where I am more comfortable with now and my speed has increased accordingly. I found it very intimidating at first and always allowed the locals past otherwise they will push you out of your comfort zone. I can understand the locals and respect their knowledge of the area is greater than mine. I would say drive to your capability and not to your ego. Once you get to know the routes better then you realise they are not lunatics, they simply know the roads and are comfortable with them.

Has your account been hacked?? :grimacing:

TiredAndEmotional:

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

I’ll take you on any day any subject you care to mention Dr D! Do not doubt my scottish heritage laddie or you’ll be getting a glesca kiss for good measure! :wink:

Nae bather.Glasgae happens to be my favourite Scottish City big yin.

Shall we start with whisky or whiskey? Lol.

Somebody has been watching a box set of Billy then?

the nodding donkey:
Has your account been hacked?? :grimacing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think you’ll find that they think they are in control of the flying Scotsman literally.