Scottish log carrier DAF

I normally take these things in my stride but hey maybe I,m tolerating idiots less cos I,m getting older, so here goes.
Just want to congratulate a 95 “driver” carrying logs on the Crianlarich Fort William road 630ish mon morning, on his standard of driving :unamused: , who sat right up my arse on a road I wasnt familiar with,(which he obviously was), not the best road in the UK. I was driving at the legal speed limit, he made it obvious this wasn,t fast enough for him, by straddling the white line, after every oncoming car passed. I was surprised that even he had the sense to realise it was too narrow to try and overtake, so at the first available lay by I pulled in to let him pass, no acknowledgement at all from him :unamused: :smiling_imp: :imp: , next thing he slows his speed down , I catch him up within 10mins ,then he pulls into a lay by presumably on a break :open_mouth: so much for him being in a hurry!
I know its trivial (before you start) but why drive like a knob just for the sake of it, and what if I,d been a newbie and panicked, sped up on a bad and unfamiliar road, and ditched the motor,and how many car drivers does he do this to, maintaining the publics opinion of us.
I dont reckon he,s on here anyway, check out the forum title :neutral_face: . Like I say maybe it,s just me getting older and grumpy :blush: :smiley:

Timber terrorist’s

I sit at the speed limit religiously, knobends like this can just sit behind and obey the law of the road, no load is needed that fast that you should speed. My licence is spotless and thats how I like it. But I do think the speed limit on trunk roads should be higher than 40, modern trucks can stop pretty well and the trunk roads can take the extra speed.