Haha - read this - made me laugh

weeklygripe.co.uk/a265.asp

weeklygripe.co.uk/a308.asp

Did you read this one?

Oh pleeeeaaaasee!!!

weeklygripe.co.uk/a308.asp

:laughing: they are having a laugh arent they :laughing:

trouble is thats how car drivers really think. :unamused: they say we are the selfish ones but they want to stop us making decent time on major roads when we do finally get the chance to get past that slower lorry just because it stops them from tooling around at 80 odd mile an hour. ■■■■■ :open_mouth:
if they took away the wtd or let us drive decent hours i would gladdly trundle around taking my time
right finished now :wink:

Fit speed limiters to all company cars, see how long they compain about lorries overtaking just because they are “a couple of miles faster” when they do the same.

blob on ralliesport couldn’t put it better meself :laughing: never happen tho theyve got a louder shout that us demure truckers :cry:

ralliesport:
Fit speed limiters to all company cars, see how long they compain about lorries overtaking just because they are “a couple of miles faster” when they do the same.

The perfect answer to those who dont understand our job…

WHY ARE WE LIMITED BUT CAR DRIVERS ARE NOT? IS THIS A CASE FOR THE E.C.H.R.?.

They obviously haven’t seen us paddy wagons in action tearing for boats. Jaysus we’d lave them mondeo drivers for dust !!!1

To be honest the first one isnt too bad, i mean the exact same post has been made on here several times.

The second one sounds like it’s been written by a 5 year old. :laughing:

driv3r your an idiot

You tell ém Mr Vast! But in your country I think the limit for 70 footers is is around 70 MPH. Do motorists still grumble about being held back…? :laughing:

ello arree,youve twigged then ey my sun.i cannot do with these inexperience idiots,that fink cos they are driving a lorry the world owes them something.you know us seasoned warriors have a profesional attitude,not like some of these look out i drive a lorry boys on the road today,

shall we remind some of these pillocks that pacemacking/racing on the highway is illegal,so the truck that is being passed,if it holds the vehicle thats passing out in the right hand lane the one in the lefthand lane is racing.

the car driver in the laugh at this column is more than right in this matter.

Avast There !!In Spain if there is an accident when one vehicle is passing another its the inside motor that is to blame for not giving way…Weather is nice too… :wink:

Are these people 'avin a bird bath or what :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Its the lack of forward planning and ignorance that causes the tail backs, if they used there loaf and got in the outside lane early it wouldnt happen, instead Mr ■■■■■■■■■ in a Mercedes/BMW/Jaguar (delete as approropriate) has to chop in at the last second - the cause of 90% of all tailbacks, choping in, cutting eachother up etc - its funny how in a jam the inside lane with the trucks in always flows better :grimacing: :grimacing:

ralliesport:

What a brilliant idea ralliesport :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :grimacing:

I hate them for the size of their machines and the reckless way in which they thunder through my village causing children and animals to flee into gardens or the post office for safety[/b]
[/quote]

And that’s all I’ve got to say to that!

have you read

weeklygripe.co.uk/a249.asp

not anyone we know :question: :question: :laughing:

By Stonelaughter

Says it all doesn’t it :laughing:

Denis F:
have you read

weeklygripe.co.uk/a249.asp

not anyone we know :question: :question: :laughing:

This comment from Andromeda sums it up perfectly :

I think many think it’s smart to drive about with fog lights blazing but it’s really about the ego and a false sense of self-importance. Just another aspect of materialism.

delboy98:
, Mr [zb] in a Mercedes/BMW/Jaguar (delete as approropriate) has to chop in at the last second - the cause of 90% of all tailbacks, choping in, cutting eachother up etc - its funny how in a jam the inside lane with the trucks in always flows better :grimacing: :grimacing:

Here’s how to have some fun Del, as you approach a busy turn off well known for the people who make a late exit from the outside lane, drop your speed a bit. Now carefully watch the outside lane, and as you pass say the 100yrd marker and Mr.BMW goes for it, and this is where timing is crucial, accelerate and at the same time put your right indicator on. Now this leaves him miss timed for his swoop across your front, and, he aint quite sure if something slower is in front of you (if you’ve timed it right). He will either slam on and tuck in behind you (depending on traffic conditions), or carry on in lane two looking over his shoulder at you, knowing you just knackered him up and helped him to miss his junction, but not quite sure how!!!

It’s dumb how people want more dumb laws (restrict truck operating hours) to overcome the problems created by other dumb laws (speed limiters).WTF :angry: :angry: