Haha - read this - made me laugh

vastly exp:
.i cannot do with these inexperience idiots,.you know us seasoned warriors have a profesional attitude,.

Maybe it was the profesional attitude, that in some ways lead to the introduction of the limiter’s, lets face who can hold their hands up and say “i didnt exceed 60mph”. I know i cant :blush:

,not like some of these look out i drive a lorry boys on the road today

though i couldnt have phrased that better :wink:

My Boss has an ERF Olympic, there was a job going on it a while ago, you would be surprised how many turned it down because of the motor :unamused: :unamused:

i had a muppet cut me up one day at the last minute, first and last mistake im afraid, i looked up the inside and there was nothing so in i went and came up beside him flicked on the right hand flasher and out i went , off course he missed his junction. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can understand the gripes from car drivers sometimes…as there are also a lot of bad truck drivers out there…i have been the victim of the overtaker who hasnt got the speed to get past me…but i am the one who gets the blame for not easing of sooner…there are times when i get ■■■■■■ off and just decide to sit there …thinking " if you havnt got the power , then dont even try to overtake"
there are a lot of accidents that baffle me as to how they occurred…for example…how does a truck end up on its side , in dry weather, a straight piece of road, and no one else involved…baffles me…there are many accidents that are caused by car drivers, as well as by truckers, either by stupidty, or falling asleep…or carelessness…but maybe its because he hasnt got enough hours in a day to complete the work schedule and loses touch with reality…but whatever the cause …there is no such thing as the perfect driver…we all have our part to play and we alkl share the same road space…so give way to each other…and lets all get home safely to our loved ones…

for example…how does a truck end up on its side , in dry weather, a straight piece of road, and no one else involved…

Driver eating too many baked beans

Well it made me smile :laughing:
Dont you just LOVE the British car driving public.
Everything they have got - came on a truck.

How true Mothertrucker

Even the cars that they Kamikaze around in had to be delivered by one of those awful and annoying trucks.There are none blinder than those who will not see (foglights aside).
:open_mouth: