Good news if on Three UK

Scraped their caps on hotspot tethering. Saw an advert outside a shop for a sim only deal with 100GB data for £20 a month.

ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2 … plans.html

madmackem:
Scraped their caps on hotspot tethering. Saw an advert outside a shop for a sim only deal with 100GB data for £20 a month.

ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2 … plans.html

Yes, great news, can get the same 100gb plan on there website :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bollox upgraded last week still got 30gb tethering limit

Hmm sure it used to show on my 3 app that I had 30bg for tethering but not there. I’m on an advanced plan and I read one of the statements as all advanced plans would have it removed unless I’m mistaken.

jc69817:
Bollox upgraded last week still got 30gb tethering limit

I think.you should have 14 days to cancel. If so call and tell them and they should sort itbon the phone

Got mine on Monday. But, only paying £18pm after asking nicely for a bit more off. The lady told me there is also a 30g hotspot included, but they don’t tell you that on the paperwork.

Nkh22:
Got mine on Monday. But, only paying £18pm after asking nicely for a bit more off. The lady told me there is also a 30g hotspot included, but they don’t tell you that on the paperwork.

Its in the contract nobody ever reads and its plastered all over their website in the details for the tariffs.

Barstewards are out of order .I just updated to all you can eat data with a 30 gig hotspot due to the poxy 4 gig they were allowing before .Thankfully i am only on 30 day contracts ,And not two years .
My last charge was £25 so they ripped me £7 And failed to mention tethering caps are gone .
Good job i use easy tetherpro … :unamused:

My contract runs out next month, lady in the shop said wait until you have paid this months bill then cancel it. Rung them already and they quoted £72 to cancel, what they don’t tell you is you get 20% off your final payment, even after I asked for a discount. You just gotta tell them the shop told you so.

Gone from £48pm month, on a 30g ayce txt & minutes. To £18pm, 100g ayce txt & minutes with go roaming… :smiley:

I’ve got 5 contracts with 3, my fone, wifes fone, daughters fone, house wifi and my wifi for when working away but ■■■■ knows how much data and calls etc I get on any of them … I just pay the bloody bills and no idea what that cost me either …

raymundo:
I’ve got 5 contracts with 3, my fone, wifes fone, daughters fone, house wifi and my wifi for when working away but [zb] knows how much data and calls etc I get on any of them … I just pay the bloody bills and no idea what that cost me either …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nkh22:
My contract runs out next month, lady in the shop said wait until you have paid this months bill then cancel it. Rung them already and they quoted £72 to cancel, what they don’t tell you is you get 20% off your final payment, even after I asked for a discount. You just gotta tell them the shop told you so.

Gone from £48pm month, on a 30g ayce txt & minutes. To £18pm, 100g ayce txt & minutes with go roaming… :smiley:

Well if you go on threes - 3g website that contract is £16 a month .

Beetlejuice:

Nkh22:

Probably is smart arse.! Still had a result.

Nkh22:

Beetlejuice:

Nkh22:

Sure the sign I saw originally stated 4g. Do they offer different speeds at different amounts?

Nkh22:

Beetlejuice:

Nkh22:

Triggered ? You Sounded very smug so i just thought i would intervene mard arse :laughing:

madmackem:

Nkh22:

Beetlejuice:

Nkh22:

Sure the sign I saw originally stated 4g. Do they offer different speeds at different amounts?

3g is threes original web site name .it is 4 g :wink:

The Three Uk tether data cap of 30Gb has indeed been removed as of October 4th 2018. Anyone wanting to sign up to Three uk or any phone company for that matter should first sign up to Topcashback via https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/dmesser . You can get £70 cashback on a 12 month contract. E.g get their all you can eat sim only plan for £27 per month plus £70 cashback = £21.17 per month for 12 months. Win WIn.

BigD89:
The Three Uk tether data cap of 30Gb has indeed been removed as of October 4th 2018. Anyone wanting to sign up to Three uk or any phone company for that matter should first sign up to Topcashback via https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/dmesser . You can get £70 cashback on a 12 month contract. E.g get their all you can eat sim only plan for £27 per month plus £70 cashback = £21.17 per month for 12 months. Win WIn.

Thanks for that. Proper job, that’s all my mobile contracts off to 3 this weekend.