Fuel Price Week begin --/--

JSingh:

Trucky Mc truckface:
Shell my best :open_mouth: 96.49 That includes motorways also. Guess what i have 5 out x mas day and 13 out boxing day. Boy are shell going to pay for the low price as no one working :slight_smile:

How is your shell so cheap! theyre always 5/6ppl more than UK Fuels. Are you direct with them?

Yes mate. The only cards i have and trust me i have the full pack that i’m not direct with is keyfuels. Mine are through Silvey.

97.42 esso through our best

Bit surprised for next week.

Keyfuels (silvey) 96.33
DKV 97.01
BP 97.44
Star of the week so far is Shell. 95.96 all in no motorway surcharge.

Still waiting for Bp price and various others. Strange thing is i bought 18k ltrs bulk for 95.00 ppl on Thursday. 1k ltrs of cherry at 57ppl and kerosene for the heating 2k ltrs @ 49ppl. in my eyes not much difference between cherry and kerosene for forklifts etc ■■?

BWOC @ 97.80 are #1 again for the coming week :open_mouth:

DKV @ 98.58 come in second

UKF @ 99.62 have actually put their price up for next week, WTF is that all about ■■?

UKF have also stopped ringing or answering emails, strange times with these clowns :blush:

Stanley Mitchell:
BWOC @ 97.80 are #1 again for the coming week :open_mouth:

DKV @ 98.58 come in second

UKF @ 99.62 have actually put their price up for next week, WTF is that all about ■■?

UKF have also stopped ringing or answering emails, strange times with these clowns :blush:

My ukf gone up aswell stan 99.44 i agree there service has gone right downhill my best price is harvest 98.94

boyesadabest:
97.42 esso through our best

Have our Esso via Wex, haven’t had an invoice from them since the end of November, chased them, nothing listed on Velocity, they are blaming software issues, stopped using the cards now rather than being hit with a big bill.

Ukf my best 100.86

Much the same next week as per previous weeks. 0.001ppl movement upwards on Keyfuels thats it.

Shell getting crafty now. All prices start at Midnight Monday so come into effect on a Tuesday. Mind if they are cheap and others bung up the price all can top up Monday using shell from the previous weeks prices :slight_smile: .

98.88 our best esso through uk fuels

boyesadabest:

My best for this week is BWOC @ 99.78 :neutral_face:

Funny how the price rises again once the hammer is down, and your usage goes back to normal :unamused:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

Funny how the price rises again once the hammer is down, and your usage goes back to normal :unamused:

It will be interesting to see what uk come down to this week. They aren’t normally our cheapest straight off the bat

boyesadabest:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

It will be interesting to see what uk come down to this week. They aren’t normally our cheapest straight off the bat

You are lucky to get any dialogue with them, I`ve given up :blush:

They have stopped responding to emails, don`t return phone calls, and they are consistently more expensive nowadays :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

You are lucky to get any dialogue with them, I`ve given up :blush:

They have stopped responding to emails, don`t return phone calls, and they are consistently more expensive nowadays :open_mouth:

Ill pm you a phone number phone someone there if you like. I had a month or so with no communication and I didn’t click with the new account manager but I’ve found them okay again now.

UK Fuels have seen their error, and have decided to start talking again :open_mouth:

98.99 this week without any arm wrestling :unamused:

Apparently, they were wondering why their cards were not being used ■■?

Ukf my best 101.36

Only had 2 prices for next week so far.

DKV-1,03

Keyfuels via Silvey 99.95

Will ost the others Monday Eve when i get home.

Quick question, is it being an owner driver with 18 months trading that keeps my prices higher?

Keyfuels 102.26
Certas 104.46
UKF 110.74

Never miss a payment, Just wonder if it’s the lower volumes I use that affect it too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Its your volume mate. Best thing is always inflate your usage. Get 2 cards as a minimum. Then when one card realises your usage is not what you said they will raise the price. In the meantime tell the other card people that the other card is always cheaper, Eventually your price will start to drop :slight_smile:. Wash and iron the t shirt and wear it again and again and repeat with as many cards as you can get your hands on :slight_smile:

Cheers trucky

I’ll try and get my hands on a few more cards & play the game :slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ukf my best 101.29