Fuel Price Week begin --/--

101.28 ukf no price off harvest yet morgans 103.90

Just about the same as last week for this week. Only difference is Bulk in the yard is 0.3ppl less :slight_smile: than last week.

poor old AS24 never bothered this week :slight_smile: . Would not take my call despite calling back and just plucking a name out of the air. The response was Oh ■■■■ forgot to contact you. Will send you the price in 5 mins. 24 hours later still nothing :frowning:

Our best 101.51 esso through uk fuels.

I`ve got the following for next week ;

UKF / SHELL @ 101.56

BWOC @ 101.77

Harvest @ 102.45

DKV @ 103.22

I had a lady on last week from DKV in Holland querying why I haven’t used their cards yet ?, when I reeled off their price against the other cards, she seemed surprised…and promised to make sure I was on the best band for next week…boom, still crap next week :unamused:

Was it Elizabeth that called you ?

Trucky Mc truckface:
Was it Elizabeth that called you ?

Yes, she seemed quite surprised about their poor pricing :unamused:

Obviously the message hasn’t made their pricing desk with the price I got for next week :open_mouth:

She will sort it. If Not Greg will call you and let you in to the portal where you can compare prices etc. I never had good prices from them till Elizabeth called. Then every week they are competitive. yet they never ring to ask what my best price is ■■?

Trucky Mc truckface:
She will sort it. If Not Greg will call you and let you in to the portal where you can compare prices etc. I never had good prices from them till Elizabeth called. Then every week they are competitive. yet they never ring to ask what my best price is ■■?

I never get that type of call, perhaps I`m too quick firing off emails with the league table of rival cards to those that play ball ?

Some cards will not budge, others will, it just depends on their attitude on the day [Monday morning] :wink:

I`ve been thinking of adding DKV to that service, but she beat me to it :open_mouth:

Let`s see as its not gone to plan yet :blush:

Elizabeth only works a couple of days per week. I will let you know which days on Monday mate. Though i am just dealing with a call out jobby so might end up in the office within the hour so will pm you.

Trucky Mc truckface:
Elizabeth only works a couple of days per week. I will let you know which days on Monday mate. Though i am just dealing with a call out jobby so might end up in the office within the hour so will pm you.

Cheers :wink:

Harvest @ 99.36 + BWOC @ 99.79 are my top cards for this week……. :open_mouth:

Typical reduction when you are not at work for most of the week :imp:

Shell my best :open_mouth: 96.49 That includes motorways also. Guess what i have 5 out x mas day and 13 out boxing day. Boy are shell going to pay for the low price as no one working :slight_smile:

Ive had 103.61 off uk fuels…i only have one truck…can anyone advise is this expected? As i dont run more trucks?? Any one man bands getting better prices??any advice appreciated.

JASON280:
Ive had 103.61 off uk fuels…i only have one truck…can anyone advise is this expected? As i dont run more trucks?? Any one man bands getting better prices??any advice appreciated.

You need to get more cards mate, play them off against each other, one is never enough :wink:

You are graded on your potential risk along with your usage, and it helps if your account manager is any good :unamused:

ATM, UKF are not at the races for me, I`m not even getting a reply to my emails regarding their crap pricing against the opposition.

My best price for next week is 97.59 from BWOC :open_mouth:

Get yourself set up with Harvest, BWOC, DKV, Applegreen ect…more the merrier :bulb:

How often do you use BWOC Stanley ?

They would finish last in a one horse race in my book. always 2-3ppl over everyone else. Even dangling the carrot of 36k ltrs bulk per month does not get them to react. In fact all my BWOC cards are sitting in my desk no drivers have them and they dont bother to quote me anymore.

Only had one price for next week so far. Shell at the same price as last week.

Will see what todays emails bring but i suspect it will be Wednesday before i hear anything as talking to one of my bulk suppliers over a pint last night and he is expecting the price to rise from the 2nd of jan.

Trucky Mc truckface:
How often do you use BWOC Stanley ?

They would finish last in a one horse race in my book. always 2-3ppl over everyone else. Even dangling the carrot of 36k ltrs bulk per month does not get them to react. In fact all my BWOC cards are sitting in my desk no drivers have them and they dont bother to quote me anymore.

Only had one price for next week so far. Shell at the same price as last week.

Will see what todays emails bring but i suspect it will be Wednesday before i hear anything as talking to one of my bulk suppliers over a pint last night and he is expecting the price to rise from the 2nd of jan.

TBH, not very often, they are normally off the radar price wise :blush:

They normally give a good price for the first week of the month, then bump it up the following week :unamused:

They are a strange mob, I`ll give you that :open_mouth:

DKV have come to the party lately, I`ve got 99.88 from them for next week :laughing:

UK Fuels 100.20
Fuel Card Services 100.49
Fuelcard Company 101.63
Cartas Energy 103.14

Silvey at 97.81
99.45 harvest
The rest hardly worth mentioning

Trucky Mc truckface:
Shell my best :open_mouth: 96.49 That includes motorways also. Guess what i have 5 out x mas day and 13 out boxing day. Boy are shell going to pay for the low price as no one working :slight_smile:

How is your shell so cheap! theyre always 5/6ppl more than UK Fuels. Are you direct with them?

BP @ 100.18
Esso 98.42