Fuel Price Week begin --/--

100.39 esso through uk our best

100.64 esso through uk
100.89 silvey (esso & keyfuels)

Ukf my best down a bit on last week 100.50

repton:
I’ve got 99.05ppl on a total card from forecourt fuels and 101.29ppl on a keyfuels from fuelmate. I know which of those I’ll be using this week then…

Paul

8 1/2 years later the fuel price is pretty much the same :open_mouth:

101.64 silvey on keyfuels and esso at the moment.
Uk came in at 102 on the esso.
Got uk down to 100.25 last week

BWOC @ 100.64 are my cheapest for next week

UKF @ 100.76 are next

All the others are in the 102.+ arena… :blush:

I`ll be using UKF as their terms are far better than BWOCs… :open_mouth:

Ukf my best 101.35

Just wondered if you all check the price quoted against what you are charged on the invoice
we do and have found 2p a litre difference on the last three invoices in the oil company’s favour

SHYTOT:
Just wondered if you all check the price quoted against what you are charged on the invoice
we do and have found 2p a litre difference on the last three invoices in the oil company’s favour

Yes mate iv been overcharged by 2p aswell and i check the amounts drawn against the little slips the pumps give you everybody will take money off you in this game if you let them

102.47 esso through uk our best

BWOC @ 101.62 are my best for next week, but their credit terms are tommy tank… :cry:

So, UKF @ 101.99 will be getting the gig with their far superior terms :wink:

The rest are coming in @ 103. + :open_mouth:

Its slowly creeping up.

Transiting through lux nearly every week at the moment, @ 1.06.

My best ukf 101.99

Ukf my best 103.19

divemaster:
Ukf my best 103.19

My UKF for next week is 103.03, quite a leap on last weeks price, which I got down to 101.74 with a bit of persuasion :open_mouth:

BWOC are the best @ 102.66, and will get the gig for a few days if UKF are not playing ball tomorrow :unamused:

Esso through uk our best @ 102.89

My best ukf 103.66

UKF @ 103.75, the only card to rise for this week ?

They would not budge last week, and my usual account manager went AWOL… :open_mouth:

So I went with BWOC, thinking that this would wake them up, but no :blush:

DKV are my best @ 103.66 :unamused:

Not much in it with all of them, but at least the rest dropped slightly :confused: :confused:

Anyone else been bent over with card charges @ £18.00 each by UKF ?

I thought I`d agreed with my account manager to waive the charges due to the volume we put through :open_mouth:

He exits the business, and I get a new account person, and these charges appear on this week`s invoice :smiling_imp:

Before I get stuck into them, I thought I`d see if anybody else is in the same boat :open_mouth:

Last time this happened, there were a few in the same situation, and a collective approach seemed to work IIRC :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:
Anyone else been bent over with card charges @ £18.00 each by UKF ?

I thought I`d agreed with my account manager to waive the charges due to the volume we put through :open_mouth:

He exits the business, and I get a new account person, and these charges appear on this week`s invoice :smiling_imp:

Before I get stuck into them, I thought I`d see if anybody else is in the same boat :open_mouth:

Last time this happened, there were a few in the same situation, and a collective approach seemed to work IIRC :wink:

Yes iv paid it for 3 cards stan