Feedback Forum

simcant:
so its ok for the odious “the moaster” and “the knodding donkey” to slag people of for years

dieseldave:

Punchy Dan:
Did the rope meet the dvsa guidelines :laughing:

Yes indeed it did Dan, the Chinese exporters were very clear about this when we bought it.

Further assurances were given by the EE agency driver who delivered it.

PMSL.jpg

simcant:
so its ok for the odious “the moaster” and “the knodding donkey” to slag people of for years

You are a funny little thing aren’t you? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . See, that wasn’t slagging off, it was laughing at you. I’ll even address you by your full name simple cant.

the maoster:

simcant:

You are a funny little thing aren’t you? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . See, that wasn’t slagging off, it was laughing at you. I’ll even address you by your full name simple cant.

I see what you did there mate. :smiley:
It would appear that sim cant has a problem with you. :smiley:

Even the censor dodge could not have a problem with that legit post. :sunglasses: :laughing:
But we’ll see.

robroy:

About bloody time too mate, I’m sick of you hogging the limelight and having your own private collection of no marks and moon howlers having a pop at you. I want in on the action too. :smiley:

the maoster:

robroy:

About bloody time too mate, I’m sick of you hogging the limelight and having your own private collection of no marks and moon howlers having a pop at you. I want in on the action too. :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:
Yeh but I’ve got the guy on here who calls himself ‘‘NOBROY’’ :smiley: ,… you’re never gonna top that. :sunglasses:

robroy:

the maoster:

robroy:

Yeh but I’ve got the guy on here who calls himself ‘‘NOBROY’’ :smiley: ,… you’re never gonna top that. :sunglasses:

good_friend:
Sometimes the teasing is well justified

It’s when it becomes abusive that it becomes painful and unnecessary

Simcant - I’m a relative newbie like you. The only difference is that I don’t try and wind people up just for the sake of it. If you persist in sticking your head over the parapet then please expect to be shot at

I am not winding people up I saying the truth, but I dont care if you want to use this small minded forum and see the same post by nodding donkey (thank you please) enjoy

It takes 2 clicks to ban an I.p address .

please start using this feature .

Thank you mod team.

Beetlejuice:
It takes 2 clicks to ban an I.p address .

please start using this feature .

Thank you mod team.

Probably does. I wouldn’t know as I don’t have access to that feature. The bigger problem is that most UK ISPs use DCHP and dynamic IPs for home users. So how do you know a banned IP won’t be assigned to a user of the forums who is posting sensibly and within the rules? Answer is you don’t.

simcant:

Not even clever enough to figure out the difference between light hearted jesting that youd say to someone in the pub for a laugh and being just plain nasty online only because you can hide behind the screen. Youre one of those two types. Ill give you a clue to which one. Not the first one

Ive long since felt that internet trolls are actually to be pitted. Anyone so desperate for attention who doesnt have the personality traits to get any unless they are just as nasty as possible to get a reaction from people they dont even know are just to be felt sorry for really.
If youre self esteem is so low that being nasty to people just for some attention is your only way to feel good then you really need to see someone professional.
Or at least find a real live woman

simcant:

good_friend:
Sometimes the teasing is well justified

It’s when it becomes abusive that it becomes painful and unnecessary

Simcant - I’m a relative newbie like you. The only difference is that I don’t try and wind people up just for the sake of it. If you persist in sticking your head over the parapet then please expect to be shot at

I am not winding people up I saying the truth, but I dont care if you want to use this small minded forum and see the same post by nodding donkey (thank you please) enjoy

I urge you to pay more attention in class when you go back to school.

but I dont care if you want to use this small minded forum

Its “small minded” but you seem to use it quite a lot- maybe you want to think about that !!

The-Snowman:
Ive long since felt that internet trolls are actually to be pitted.

Now now, we’ll have none of that fruity language on here you prune!

Captain Caveman 76:

The-Snowman:

Ahhh. I see what you did there.
Better compleation of the sentence would be “against wild animals in a fight to the death”

AndieHyde:

Captain Caveman 76:

The-Snowman:

Ahhh. I see what you did there.
Better compleation of the sentence would be “against wild animals in a fight to the death”

I was worried I might be skirting the issue! :grimacing:

In a futile effort not to appear a complete ignorant fool, it’s amazing what you can find on the internet…

Compleation, not to be confused with completion, is the state of Phyrexian maturity and perfection. It entails the total replacement of all organic parts of the body, until nothing but artifice remains.[1] The being retains its memory and personality

AndieHyde:
In a futile effort not to appear a complete ignorant fool, it’s amazing what you can find on the internet…

Compleation, not to be confused with completion, is the state of Phyrexian maturity and perfection. It entails the total replacement of all organic parts of the body, until nothing but artifice remains.[1] The being retains its memory and personality

What the hell is “phyrexian maturity”? I have a pyrex dish somewhere in a cupboard and I’m pretty sure it’s never going to reach maturity. (To be honest, it’s probably never going to get used either).

This is a commercial site (.co.uk). It is here to make money out of you. I’m losing interest, just waiting for Jan 19th and then I will review .

Phyrexia is an artificial plane of mechanical and biomechanical “life”, an ecosystem comprised of metal, death, and tissue. A hellish world with an accelerated evolution of artifact creatures. The symbol that represents Phyrexia is a circle-and-vertical-bar, reminiscent of the greek letter phi.

As a yet unnamed plane, Phyrexia was created by an ancient evil planeswalker. [3]Little is known of him, aside from the fact that he was a humanoid that preferred to assume the form of a dragon: he died just a month before Yagwmoth was transported to Phyrexia.

Every day is a learning day…