come on people..

mod’s, if you wish to delete/lock it do it, i was ■■■■■■ after writing this post, to find you had gone and locked it :imp: Harry monk - FEEDBACK FORUM - Let Us Know! (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK, it was only gonna be a matter of time, and i think it needs to be heard. as it went from a reply to stagedriver to a full on “on my soapbox” and “people just stop and think” rant…

stagedriver:
He’s the cat with the sore wee bum going around like bom bom bom!

really, is there any need for that? I quite like harry monk, for several reason’s and one of them is the fact that he doesn’t spout crap in every post. over the past few year’s, we have lost several well known member’s, who have faded to 1 may by 2 post’s week, coffeeholic, globby480, mrvain and many more who I can’t remember. and it’s down to morons like you, who never have anything useful or nice to say.
FFS when I first came on here after my dad’s death, the atmosphere was brilliant, the argument’s between shuttlespanker and globby480 were absolutely brilliant, but it was a laugh and a joke, and we knew where the line was. there was non of this pre-mod thing and very few edit’s by mod’s aswell.

and as for this CSI trucknet, take a look here → The TruckNet UK memorial forum - Trucknet UK, I don’t know if you even knew that was there but the second one from the bottom, that was my dad, and when his accident happened, I don’t think anyone said anything about the accident cause, and even the inquest couldn’t get to the bottom of what happened.

as for the harry monk issue, from what I’ve heard, some one has spoken to the people he is/was pulling for, and spreading lie’s, to the person who did it, how old are you, and this isn’t primary school, so ■■■■■■■ grow up will you.
I personally envy mr monk, as he is/was doing something that I may never do, and I am jealous of him as well. as he is/was doing a bloody good job of it till some arse decided to stick their oar in.

I hope your happy, as karma is a ■■■■■ and your gonna get it some of it one day, that one day maybe tomorrow, maybe 10yrs, you don’t know I don’t know, but maybe, just maybe, harry is biding is time and has some serious dirt on you…

and one final thing from me, this forum is for drivers by drivers for us to use, to ask questions in the owner’s and fleet operators, to start a silly topic in bully’s bar and ask a serious question’s in the the uk professional drivers forum.
and i feel we all need to take a step back from this place and look at yourself’s in the mirror and ask, “is this ■■■■■■■■ really necessary?” and should we start acting a little bit more professional aswell…

thank you and good night.

Oh honestly.

It’s a joke.

Isn’t that a line off a really annoying song that was in the charts recently?

Don’t take it personally, there’s always some knob spouting BS in life, here is no different.

On the plus side, it’s a nice sunny day (up here at least), traffic is moving, and I don’t have to drive the Iveco today! Isn’t life great!

th2013:
and I don’t have to drive the Iveco today! Isn’t life great!

Bet you were made up about that!

stagedriver:
Oh honestly.

It’s a joke.

I was thinking the same :unamused: :unamused:

Don’t take what happens on here seriously or you will be ill. Look outside and you will see the sun, enjoy it, and top that tan up on your right arm.