Thread Locked ! Lets keep this on topic Irlamsdriver

Sorry to all admin staff if i caused you to subject us all to a yellow card…

But can we please keep personal attacks to a minimum so we can keep this thread going.

I am genuinly intrigued as to why someone would find something so trivial offending.

Answers on a postcard please…

Sorry but further events have deemed it’s removal nessesary
pam

Fair enough Pam.

But i find this subject interesting if someone is out just to wind people up or really believes in what he is saying…

thats a pity, I always seem to miss the fun.

Was he suggesting there should be an annual car driver cull? I’d vote for that, there’s just too many of 'em nowadays.

The post was removed, because despite repeated requests from the moderators some members continued to drag the thread into petty name calling.

Also one member decided to send one of the moderators of this site an abusive private message
That member has had his posting rights suspended until the moderator concerned recieves an apology and I recieve assurances that he will follow the terms of use of this site

The moderators follow policy set down by me, AtkiG11 and Coffeeholic, If ANYONE wants to ■■■■■ or moan about their treatment opn this site… they shoud address their comments to one of us… Not to the moderators who give up their time free, to keep this site the biggest and best site for the UK professional driver

Also one member decided to send one of the moderators of this site an abusive private message

Interesting :question: my money is on the guy who found the word mate offensive !!

Some people have some strange ways indeed :confused: :confused:

Still lets hope he apologises and now has the guts to stand by his comments…

TruckNet UK:

What!!!

Qhunter:

TruckNet UK:

What!!!

People should remember this is a web site!! entertainment, learning aid, call it what you want but its a WEB SITE!!

Personal attacks should be scorned upon and persons who do it should be ashamed!

Rather than remove the entire thread can’t the offending bits be edited out.
Its was a good thread.

Wayne.

Wayne:
Rather than remove the entire thread can’t the offending bits be edited out.
Its was a good thread.

Wayne.

Simons opening post has been replaced HERE

Unfortunatly we cannot attach the other posts that did not descend into childishness, can all those who had "on subject input "to the thread please consider reposting to it

Thanks
Rikki

That was quick :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wayne.

Wayne:
That was quick :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wayne.

We try to please :grimacing: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: