Favourite Roadside Cafes for Drivers

Considering all that was asked was favourite Roadside Cafe for Drivers not who is the best at ■■■■■■■■ and argueing

good_friend:
I’ve never had any problems getting healthy food at The Pit Stop and they do have a gym there although I can’t say I have used it.

However, there must be more than 2 decent truck stops in the country surely? UKT stop hijacking the thread and we might all begin to learn something to our advantage…

You already have done, thanks to me

the maoster:
I’m with you on the gym thing UKT. Only last night I used one in Cardiff, I spent 30 minutes on the first machine and nearly made myself vomit with it, there were crisps, coke, chocolate and all sorts in it.

That is a common problem with gyms maoster. I have many times gone to the gym ■■■■■■ up on Stella and just eaten a chinese, get on a stair climber and the inevitable happens.

Thanks for some of the contributions so far. I’ve got about 7 so far. Any more for any more?

Cedar Cafe A1 Grantshouse, not cheap but good home cooked food.
Only drawback is no gym, tanning studio, manicure or pedicure facilities.

By the way UKt it’s ‘‘No way JOSE’’…let me explain.
This is Jose.

939234_stock-photo-mexican-mustache-chili-drunk-tequila-sombrero-man.jpg

and This is a HOSE.

6a00d83536153e69e201b8d27cd082970c.jpg

Hope that helped. :slight_smile: :laughing:

robroy:
Cedar Cafe A1 Grantshouse, not cheap but good home cooked food.
Only drawback is no gym, tanning studio, manicure or pedicure facilities.

Helped out immensely rob, I knew as soon I posted it my mistake in the spelling, but then I thought should I edit it? Then I decided to leave it as I am sure everyone would know what I meant and surely that no one would bother to point it out. No one likes a smart arse rob, I have found that out. :smiley: :smiley:

robroy:
By the way UKt it’s ‘‘No way JOSE’’…let me explain.
This is Jose.

and This is a HOSE.

I think you may need to go over that Juan more time mate…

dieseldog999:
last time i went to the gym i found the only one i could use to help me impress the ladies was the cashline machine just inside the front door…it works for me anyhow… :slight_smile:

Good move, I wished I had done this years ago as I joined the bloody Army in order to impress the girls with my uniform. 3 Years later and got more girls when I finally left than when I was in the Army.!! Great well thought out way to impress the girls dieseldog,

UKtramp:
Good move, I wished I had done this years ago as I joined the bloody Army in order to impress the girls with my uniform.

Today you only need to get a job at Stobarts to do that. :smiley:

To get back on thread…The Chalet cafe Cowfold, but it has some strange closing times if you intend to park up there . . :neutral_face:

robroy:

UKtramp:
Good move, I wished I had done this years ago as I joined the bloody Army in order to impress the girls with my uniform.

He’ll fit right in at Goole…

file-1.png

robroy:

UKtramp:

One green uniform for another :smiley: Hopefully there will be some nice looking groupies to wave at me :sunglasses:

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

UKtramp:

He’ll fit right in at Goole…

I would shine through on that pic. You would know me immediately. :smiley:

robroy:
To get back on thread…The Chalet cafe Cowfold, but it has some strange closing times if you intend to park up there . . :neutral_face:

Decent grub but well-stewed tea. No salon though :confused:

the maoster:
I’m with you on the gym thing UKT. Only last night I used one in Cardiff, I spent 30 minutes on the first machine and nearly made myself vomit with it, there were crisps, coke, chocolate and all sorts in it.

:grimacing:

Redbeck
Next to a low bridge so keeps the riff raff out.

UKtramp:

robroy:

UKtramp:

One green uniform for another :smiley: Hopefully there will be some nice looking groupies to wave at me :sunglasses:

Had one of the green uniforms many moons ago, not Stobarts Travelling circus one but the camo variety, i was PT / commisioning course instructor…i was mostly hated… :grimacing:

theres a nice place i know near dublin,you can get a blowie and a cuppa for a fiver…wouldnt realy recommend it to anyone else though…the teas dead strong… :wink:

dieseldog999:
theres a nice place i know near dublin,you can get a blowie and a cuppa for a fiver…wouldnt realy recommend it to anyone else though…the teas dead strong… :wink:

Ahh you mean Mary O’Reily in Kelly’s Bar Ashbourne.
I went in there one night…but decided on the cuppa only. :neutral_face:

images.jpg
:laughing:

Carols cafe A57 a short distance over Dunham bridge left hand side towards lincoln sit in protakabin large secluded layby
large menu fresh cooked everything good prices