Truckshop Colsterworth

Stopped at the truckstop Colsterworth A1 for feed, on the way out I noticed a sign outside the portacabin passed the diesel pumps, “truckshop Megastore”, made me chuckle as its a single portacabin with not a lot inside, where is there a real decent truck shop in the UK, i am talking along the lines of the truckshop in Campogalliano in Italy, or the truck shop in Gieselwind Germany, where you can buy truely useful things for your truck

is food there any good uj?

If you like omelette then I recommend their omelette, chips and peas. Huge platefull and reasonable price too.

everytime i have been able to stop there for food I have, reasonable quality, fast service, reasonable price, for instance, Liver & Bacon, 3 veg, Chips, 2 tea, £5.60

I only just finished it :blush:

talking of truckstops, seems someone has taken over the cafe south of blyth services on the A1, and called it a truckstop. I hate to spoil the guys fun but, theres no way you`d get a truck around the back to park up

andy bilton:

I went in there once with Davey68 & we both ordered the fat barsteward special breakfast, his came out & it looked really nice, so drooling at the mouth, I waited for mine, a minute later I got a plate full of pigs swill :cry:

My motto with food is once bitten, twice shy so never went back.

J9 M1 has a trailer full of bling in the car park, it’s no Campo though :wink:

andy bilton:

I used to use the place quite often.
The food there is among the best in truckstops in this country.
It’s one of the few places I’ll go, to kill myself with a full cholesterol overload :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:
(If your going to kill yourself with it, you want to enjoy it, don’t you?)