Colsterworth truckstop

Stayed there last night the first time since the current situation started. All I can say is well done to every one working there.The place was spotless the cleanest I have ever seen it the showers toilets every where spot on ,as for the food it was as good as ever had a steak pie dinner and you could not fault it and at this present time the showers are free .I have always liked this place but in my opinion they have really upped there game and it is appreciated well at least by me anyway

Professor:
The place was spotless the cleanest I have ever seen it the showers toilets every where spot on

Really?
Go to any Autohof in Germany and then make the same claim about the facilities at that “Truck stop”.
When I called in for a shower a few months back I wouldn’t use them and asked for a refund, reminded me of something out of the 3rd world.

Since covid 19, they, and others, have really upped their game and stayed open, with certain changes in place, where other ‘facilities’, have closed.

Another couple to really up their game, following a similar theme, are ADS in Stoke on Trent and the Red Lion. It would be a nice show of appreciation if the owners of this site use their printed media outlets to interview these people and praise them.

Take into consideration that we as an industry are the forgotten people through this troubled time, those that have remained open to help us, are the ones that will do well long term.

I have been watching who is helping and those that are saying ■■■■■■■■, via various FB sites.

Ken.

I never go to Germany Grumpy-old-trucker so I would never know what it is like over there. I only work in the uk and have to put up with what is here.I agree Colsterworth was never the cleanest but I always liked the food there but in my eyes how they have upped there game in how clean the place is ,is really good and I for one hope they survive all this because in my eyes they are really trying there best

Positive comments on TNUK, shock!

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
Positive comments on TNUK, shock!

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

Give it a few minutes, someone will be slagged off followed by a ■■■■■ fight.

They are better than most. Let us stay on topic not bringing in other countries. We start a topic then it goes off topic.

WheelsofCardiff:
They are better than most. Let us stay on topic not bringing in other countries. We start a topic then ir goes off topic.

It was on topic, but please accept my apologies as I didn’t realise you were a trainee forum administrator!

Should they really have to “up there game” to provide good grub and clean showers .
What was it like before ?

Suedehead:
Should they really have to “up there game” to provide good grub and clean showers .
What was it like before ?

A hole. Dirty showers, dirty toilets and the food was garbage. Greasy, half cold and about 6 times the price it really should have been.

On par with any other “truckstop” in The Bean.