Drivers bag what do you carry

newmercman:
This driver is prepared for a 12hr shift [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

:laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:
I carry money in my pockets, I use it to buy food, I’m at work, not on a picnic.

Fair one :laughing:

But even I carry some drinking water and assorted bits and bobs - including gloves, safety glasses, pens, and so on.

I’ve cut my bag down given all the cruft that accumulated at one point (although I was damning the fact that I got rid of a small packet of plasters, when I ended up with a small cut that wouldn’t stop bleeding and going all over paperwork), but I’m very sceptical that you can do without a bag altogether unless you have some things left in the wagon itself.

Personally, I´m never happy unless I have a couple of rainbows in the bag, and me unicorn sat beside me.

Rjan:

newmercman:
I carry money in my pockets, I use it to buy food, I’m at work, not on a picnic.

Fair one [emoji38]

But even I carry some drinking water and assorted bits and bobs - including gloves, safety glasses, pens, and so on.

I’ve cut my bag down given all the cruft that accumulated at one point (although I was damning the fact that I got rid of a small packet of plasters, when I ended up with a small cut that wouldn’t stop bleeding and going all over paperwork), but I’m very sceptical that you can do without a bag altogether unless you have some things left in the wagon itself.

To be fair, I’ve always had an allocated lorry, so I could leave pens, gloves etc in the cab. On the opposite end of the spectrum, when I do nights out or weeks away, which I have done for most of my career, I like to be prepared for all eventualities, if there’s a cupboard/locker, it will be full.

Bog roll. Absolutely essential. If you don’t agree, picture if you will the mother of all skitters sessions, and all you have to wipe with are your precious spare tacho rolls.

When it happens to you, I guarantee you will never leave home without your trusty andrex again :imp:

newmercman:
This driver is prepared for a 12hr shift [emoji1][emoji1]

No there’s no pots and pans dangling off it

There’s a day driver at my place he has a rucksack like that complete with aforementioned pots and pans. Starts at 7am, finished by 4pm, kitted out like Bear Grylls. ■■■■■

Does he boil his own ■■■■? I’d think twice before accepting a cuppa from him [emoji38]

jbaz73:
Bog roll. Absolutely essential. If you don’t agree, picture if you will the mother of all skitters sessions, and all you have to wipe with are your precious spare tacho rolls.

When it happens to you, I guarantee you will never leave home without your trusty andrex again :imp:

Yeah, don’t want to end up like this without anything to wipe with:

youtu.be/92JGosLAxdY

She needs a cork, not toilet paper

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:open_mouth:
Still, when ya gotta go…

newmercman:
Does he boil his own ■■■■? I’d think twice before accepting a cuppa from him [emoji38]

I did once. It tasted fine. Weird aftertaste but not unpleasant lol

toonsy:

newmercman:

I did once. It tasted fine. Weird aftertaste but not unpleasant lol

The closest I’ve come is drinking Coors light.

How did we go from “what should I carry in my workbag?” to “I drink my own ■■■■”

■■?