Truckers bag

Ok so I’ve got a full time job which that company is putting me into the recovery department in November but i have a lot of time off this month so I registered with an agency to try out my new license and they have found me some work now now I’m stuck what do I need to carry in a hold-all thanks in advance darren

I posted a reply to another user asking the same question the other day. As a newbie myself this is what i replied,copied and pasted because im lazy.

Truckers sat nav and map.
Emergency food (canned rice pudding and cereal bars).
Flask and 2 water bottles (coffee and squash)
Small first aid kit (plasters,butterfly stiches,small bottle of tcp,tweezers,scissors etc)
Work gloves. Thermal and another heavy duty pair.
Clipboard and clear folder for paperwork. Another folder for reference material (drivers hours guides and a few printouts of different tachograph instructions etc).
8 metre sturdy tape measure.
9 in 1 multi tool.
2 small led torches plus a head torch.
Pencil case with spare pens,ruler,calculator,emergency phone power pack and believe or or not a spare pair of boot laces.
Kitchen roll.
A small collapsible water bottle (if the loos needed and theres no toilets,can always empty it out when you find somewhere,or out of the window in a cyclists face,let be honest we all hate them!)
Finally one of those handy truckers organisers with space for tacho rolls,drivers cards,work records etc.

Missed out the baby wipes too…Handy for getting grease off your skin or clothes even…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can I add hand sterilization gel, handy when no soap in public loos.
Foam ear plugs for the wifes nagging and noisy lay bys and driving with windows down will make you deaf at pension age .
Stomach acid pills or a bottle of Gaviscon for that Vindaloo then need the loo so pack the bog paper or if posh toilet wipes .
Useful numbers for call out and breakdowns.
Bank contact in case of lost bank cards .
Print off of decent over night stops and store their phone numbers to book in a parking space as most are full up by 18.00 .
Aftershave to pull a Granny at The Stockyard , face lotion and hand lotion .
Flip flops for the shower to prevent Athletes foot .

Kitchen sink :unamused:

Think about what you’d take if you were doing a sleep over at a party and staying in a tent down the garden .

Sleeping bag
Pillow
Wet wipes
Bog roll
Bog bag (just in case :wink: )

I’ve always got a small tin of beans and a bit of dry grub ,chocolate etc snacks .
The other stuff comes if your in your own truck tramping, each job is different and not everyone needs a full tool kit or kitchen.

toby1234abc:
Can I add hand sterilization gel, handy when no soap in public loos.
Foam ear plugs for the wifes nagging and noisy lay bys and driving with windows down will make you deaf at pension age .
Stomach acid pills or a bottle of Gaviscon for that Vindaloo then need the loo so pack the bog paper or if posh toilet wipes .
Useful numbers for call out and breakdowns.
Bank contact in case of lost bank cards .
Print off of decent over night stops and store their phone numbers to book in a parking space as most are full up by 18.00 .
Aftershave to pull a Granny at The Stockyard , face lotion and hand lotion .
Flip flops for the shower to prevent Athletes foot .

Thats some good additions! Ive got hand gel in my bag but forgot to include it in my list though.