Dickheads on the phone

zaax:

AndrewG:
Ill never understand why anyone would want to shop someone else for driving misdemeanors. Ignoring what others do and just getting on with your day i always find is the best bet.If the guy wants to use his phone, either to get nicked or smash his car up let him get on with it… :sunglasses:

Because they might injure someone or worse, and that someone might be someone you love dear

Same applies if you are not watching your own work, when instead you are trying to ‘supervise and police’ everybody elses. :bulb: :unamused:

Uncle Albie:

zaax:

AndrewG:
Ill never understand why anyone would want to shop someone else for driving misdemeanors. Ignoring what others do and just getting on with your day i always find is the best bet.If the guy wants to use his phone, either to get nicked or smash his car up let him get on with it… :sunglasses:

Because they might injure someone or worse, and that someone might be someone you love dear

Exactly these bellends deserve to be shopped.

AndrewG do you not care if some bellend playing with their phone severley injures or kills innocent people? Get real pal.

He didn’t say that you imbecile. What he is saying that he is not a policeman or someone who bothers about others behaviour that is out of his control :unamused:

Gotta love all the social justice warriors out in force :open_mouth: :unamused:

OVLOV JAY:
Gotta love all the social justice warriors out in force :open_mouth: :unamused:

:laughing: Do you mean The TVG,… Trucknet Vigilante Group, Crimefighters extroadinaire, ‘‘Righting wrongs and making society safer for us all’’ :unamused: :laughing:

tachograph:
Personally I don’t have a big problem with people using a phone to make voice calls while driving, what I have a problem with is people who are incapable of giving their driving the highest priority, which unfortunately seems to be the majority of people :frowning:

People who think their phone conversation is more important than their driving shouldn’t even be allowed out on their own let alone being allowed to drive on public roads :unamused:

+1
Lots of people can have a phone conversation and drive at the same time but unfortunately there are a lot of people out there whose ambition vastly exceeds their ability so the law needs to take these ones as the bench mark for which to deal with everyone as a whole.
In an ideal world the law would allow for use of common sense approach and for people to make up their own minds and be allowed to make a call or even text as long as they can do both and concentrate on the driving first and foremost but unfortunately there are people who think they are a lot better at multi tasking than they actually are.

The-Snowman:

tachograph:
Personally I don’t have a big problem with people using a phone to make voice calls while driving, what I have a problem with is people who are incapable of giving their driving the highest priority, which unfortunately seems to be the majority of people :frowning:

People who think their phone conversation is more important than their driving shouldn’t even be allowed out on their own let alone being allowed to drive on public roads :unamused:

+1
Lots of people can have a phone conversation and drive at the same time but unfortunately there are a lot of people out there whose ambition vastly exceeds their ability so the law needs to take these ones as the bench mark for which to deal with everyone as a whole.
In an ideal world the law would allow for use of common sense approach and for people to make up their own minds and be allowed to make a call or even text as long as they can do both and concentrate on the driving first and foremost but unfortunately there are people who think they are a lot better at multi tasking than they actually are.

Oh yeah snowman you mean the arrogant ones that think talking on their phone does not affect their concentration.Sorry pal but it does even if you are a super human professional truck driver.
It has been proved time and time again.Yes some may be able to cope with it better than others but it can go wrong for anyone and that is why it needs to be eradicated and let the bellends concentrate on what they are meant to be concentrating on.

Uncle Albie:

zaax:

AndrewG:

AndrewG do you not care if some bellend playing with their phone severley injures or kills innocent people? Get real pal.

I couldn’t care less if someone I do not know crashes and kills someone else I do not know.

It will have no effect on my life, things that have no effect on my life tend to be things I do not care about.

Maybe you could try it and you wouldn’t come across as such an angry little man.

A.

AndrewG:

Juddian:
Excellent, should be seeing a reduction in the council tax soon, with all the holier than thou’s doing the job of the old bill for them.

Incidentally where does one buy a halo.

^
This

The above has to be one of the most selfish spineless replies I’ve ever seen.

‘That’s the attitude, next time you witness a crime or serious offence just drive past and keep it to yourself, at the end of the day it’s got nothing to do with you.’ #WhatAnIdiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokinbarrels:

AndrewG:

Juddian:
Excellent, should be seeing a reduction in the council tax soon, with all the holier than thou’s doing the job of the old bill for them.

Incidentally where does one buy a halo.

^
This

The above has to be one of the most selfish spineless replies I’ve ever seen.

‘That’s the attitude, next time you witness a crime or serious offence just drive past and keep it to yourself, at the end of the day it’s got nothing to do with you.’ #WhatAnIdiot.

He said ‘misdemeanour’ ie a minor wrongdoing. :bulb:

A crime or serious offence is something entirely different.

As for me I’m usually too busy concentrating on my own life and business, I usually leave driving offences or ‘‘misdemeanours’’ to the Police, so maybe to you I am also an idiot.

mazzer:

pickandmix:
Same as smoking in the truck. Nobody gets prosecuted for it

Hardly in the same league of crimes really considering the damage that a numpty on the phone can do

Really ? The ammout of people I see swerving all over the place trying to light or roll a ■■■ or looking for the crap that goes with it then flicking the dog end out of the window . Every bit as distracting

Adonis.:

Uncle Albie:

zaax:

AndrewG:

I couldn’t care less if someone I do not know crashes and kills someone else I do not know.

It will have no effect on my life, things that have no effect on my life tend to be things I do not care about.

Maybe you could try it and you wouldn’t come across as such an angry little man.

A.

Oh dear you do come across as a very selfish person, I just really hope one of your nearest or dearest never gets mown down by one of these ignorant morons.

Riding home from work earlier on my bike and the traffic was moving slowly. There was a DPD van in front of me and he was moving along with the traffic (about 20 mile an hour) then went up the kerb twice. As I passed him, he had his phone up to his ear in his right hand left hand fiddling for something on the passenger seat and knee on the steering wheel.

Yee haa! Another popcorn thread :laughing:

chester1:

mazzer:

pickandmix:
Same as smoking in the truck. Nobody gets prosecuted for it

Hardly in the same league of crimes really considering the damage that a numpty on the phone can do

Really ? The ammout of people I see swerving all over the place trying to light or roll a ■■■ or looking for the crap that goes with it then flicking the dog end out of the window . Every bit as distracting

And the last time a family was wiped out by a smoking driver was?

eagerbeaver:
Yee haa! Another popcorn thread [emoji38]

Without wanting to sound dumb, what’s a popcorn thread??

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Andy Pandy:

eagerbeaver:

A popcorn thread is one where someone talks ■■■■■■■■, and someone else takes offence.

Then we all take sides, and have a brutal internet battle of the minds/wit. Only some of the wit’s are a half, and the battle of the minds doesn’t last long because many combatants on here are woefully under equipped :arrow_right:

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Uncle Albie:

The-Snowman:

Oh yeah snowman you mean the arrogant ones that think talking on their phone does not affect their concentration.Sorry pal but it does even if you are a super human professional truck driver.
It has been proved time and time again.Yes some may be able to cope with it better than others but it can go wrong for anyone and that is why it needs to be eradicated and let the bellends concentrate on what they are meant to be concentrating on.

Well I was driving for almost 15 years before it became illegal and managed to have phone conversations and drive without even having a near miss, never mind an accident and there are plenty of other people who also can.
Its the muppets who cant accept they shouldnt try it because they cant do it who ruin it for everyone else

Uncle Albie:

zaax:

AndrewG:

Get real?? Im not a policeman and neither are you! Personally i really dont give a ■■■■ what others do whether over weight, over hours, speeding, fubared brakes/tyres or…p1ssing around with their phone! The powers that be are employed to enforce the law and not for others to shop people for misdemeanors on the road. I just get on with my own thing, sod what everyone else is doing, you need to do the same ‘pal’…

eagerbeaver:

Andy Pandy:

eagerbeaver:

A popcorn thread is one where someone talks ■■■■■■■■, and someone else takes offence.

Then we all take sides, and have a brutal internet battle of the minds/wit. Only some of the wit’s are a half, and the battle of the minds doesn’t last long because many combatants on here are woefully under equipped :arrow_right:

:laughing: You ■■■■ love stirring it don’t you. :laughing: