Catching phone users

Got this from FB, hope it hasn’t aready been posted.
Some of the comments are ridiculous and love the picture of the copper on his phone in the company vehicle :laughing: :laughing:
twitter.com/CMPG/status/7953585 … 24/photo/1

Police are exempt if the call is to do with operational police business

I thought they had radios for that ROG, only saying.

Bloody hypocrites :unamused:

Yeah same aplies to them, have to pull over or use the radio

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Thought they were the first ones to use a tractor unit anyway

more overtime for slimey angus then. :unamused:

tachograph:

No not really, it has been that that one wasn’t anything to do with the police but in connection with filming…
Can’t be arsed googling it but it’s on the net…

DAF95XF:

tachograph:

No not really, it has been that that one wasn’t anything to do with the police but in connection with filming…

Fair enough if that’s right.

I still think most of them are bloody hypocrites though :wink:

DAF95XF:
but in connection with filming…

It’s that old I think it was the first ever post on the internet too.

I agree with Tachograph.

Hypocritical pricks.

Not sure how much some of you have to do with police drivers but I have plenty of interaction with then through the advanced driving stuff so it seems odd that that the comments are such in the negative - could those who posted negatives give their experience with then please so we can see that they are not just generic comments without substance :question:

I know of one firearms copper who used to hang around Warrington town centre at night leering at girls, and I know one who was a traffic cop and appeared on that Traffic cops tv thing who got kicked out for fabricating evidence.

So there is my experience of two super duper police drivers Rog.

All police are hypocrites, so let’s stop prosecuting phone users, let’s ignore all the problems this causes, but when someone on facebook on the mway wipes u out then don’t moan[emoji106]. By the way ALL truck drivers are hypocrites ,they are all on the motorway scrolling through there music selection ploughing into traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something on the radio today about "Police"Cheating in exams to be forced to
Resit them ,surely they need sacking …

Was well informed years ago that their radios are ‘also’ mobile phones and come under the ‘not to be used while driving’ rules…

ROG:
Not sure how much some of you have to do with police drivers but I have plenty of interaction with then through the advanced driving stuff so it seems odd that that the comments are such in the negative

I have to admit that brought a smile to my face :smiley:
Honestly, do you really think that watching the police drive round a housing estate on a jolly day out, or whatever it is you and they do, gives you an insight into their real behaviour and attitude :smiley:

My experience of the police comes from the real world, the world where they’re expected to do an honest job of work but fail miserably, a quick example would be the bent copper in my home town who’s had genuine complaints made against him, but his corruption has been covered up by the rest of the same force including his chief inspector and the police commissioner, no-one ever denies that he’s a bent copper, they can’t, they just refuse to do anything about him.

I could go on for a while about the [zb] I’ve seen from the local police but I won’t.

Perhaps you’d think differently about the police if your interactions with them came from the real world rather than when they’re on a jolly day out :unamused:

Boris1971:
so let’s stop prosecuting phone users, let’s ignore all the problems this causes

I’m not suggesting that, all I’m saying is that the police force needs cleaning up, there should be one law for everyone not one for us and one for them.

In every agency drivers dream

’ Leatherette ear cushion ’ and a ’ quick start guide ’ PMSL.

Should be law that when driving phones should be switched off or kept in the boot of a car or locker in a truck. Times have moved on but years ago no one had mobiles and the world still worked fine without them. All this scrolling through music and updating faceache is ridiculous.And no im not some old ■■■■, just 47…