Phone :(

Hi
Today on a motorway I was using my mobile. I know it’s very stupid :frowning: do you think I’ll get points?
Thanks

Depends whether or not you were caught using it I’d suggest.

Doubt it but i did see a post on facebook saying if you use ohone whilst driving you might contract covid-19. Stay safe.

johnnyb611:
Hi
Today on a motorway I was using my mobile. I know it’s very stupid :frowning: do you think I’ll get points?
Thanks

Joined today and straight out with this poor attempt ?!?

:unamused:

What other user name do you use on here.■■

wow.
The same day your account gets approved you get caught on your phone and are able to post to ask a question about it?

Talk about lucky…

johnnyb611:
Hi
Thanks

Nah you obviously ain’t heard :unamused: …theres a phone using while driving amnesty for the duration of the Corona crisis, so crack on.
(But if you are stopped just mention my username…Robroy aka The Old Bill’s friend. :sunglasses: )

A noticeable amount of troll-feeding going on here, methinks…

Roymondo:
A noticeable amount of troll-feeding going on here, methinks…

I more see it as letting junior know hes been rumbled to stop him bombarding the forum with the usual pish that is inevitably coming

johnnyb611:
Hi
Thanks

What a sad sack, a low attempt at getting some attention.

Have no friends do we ?

Why not leave the trolling to the 9 year olds, presuming you are an adult.

Aawww, come on:
If he was tapping away on his phone to join TNUK, then he deserves lots of bonus points!

lolipop:
What other user name do you use on here.■■

If he was on the M6 it’s Rowley reincarnated