Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Hi all. A few off us spent a lovely afternoon at Tracy islands. We were made very welcome by Mrs J D and the boys. To be fair they did well running an international trucking company with us muppets there but they did well. Shame jimmer had to leave early. We were shown around one off the new trailers very nice we all thought about going back to work but did come to our senses. Thanks again for an enjoyable afternoon.

Parked in Bridgewater cattle market arrived Saturday lunchtime with the market in full swing place was rammed but managed to get parked but all slopes & camber kept sliding down the bed lol
8285418C-BBDF-4344-8FAB-D2EFA0504526.jpeg
01488551-E846-42F9-B2BE-0C0DB5E093A0.jpeg

Had a collection of paintings a bit unusual for us? North Cadbury nr Sparkford incidentally my wife has a few relatives near here as well!
6F7667E3-615B-4778-875D-C9051481F0AD.jpeg

Dismal night Nyborg,Denmark.
12C9888F-659E-4B15-AFAD-66F940995B2B.jpeg

Delivery in Denmark

Don’t recognize that ramp Snapper? Didn’t you manage to pick up a couple of steers for the old boss from Bridgwater? Sure he’d have been very grateful and save him a trip to Frome over the festive season. Are you coming back over Fyn or Puttgarden?

short walk:
Don’t recognize that ramp Snapper? Didn’t you manage to pick up a couple of steers for the old boss from Bridgwater? Sure he’d have been very grateful and save him a trip to Frome over the festive season. Are you coming back over Fyn or Puttgarden?

Hi short walk no good me buying cattle don’t know one end from other lol
I used storbelt (spelling?)bridge there & back tipped in Hilerod reloaded nr Aarhus
Cheers Andrew

Might have to yoke up a couple of my steers just in case the tractor wont start, if you look at the green jacket that is the tow hitch for the tractor, cheers Buzzer

Chip and snapper out on a jolly tonight on a Crimbo do at the chinese, and we let them drive 120 grand outfits, just sayin Buzzer

Well here we are nearly at the end of another year, great contributions to this thread so keep it up as the punters like a bit of variety, got snapper on his travels in Europe and here at home, plus wrighty from ■■■■■■■ with UK low loader work and farming as well and good to have the comparisons North to South, plus loads of others posting at odd intervals.
Of course the farming don’t stop as we have to tend the stock and keep them littered fed and watered, having steak and chips for Crimbo lunch with our youngest son and family so the Boss gets a rest from all that. Here’s to a grand 2019 and wee a bit o luck we will leave the EU behind in March and GEL ON all the best to all posters and readers, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Well here we are nearly at the end of another year, great contributions to this thread so keep it up as the punters like a bit of variety, got snapper on his travels in Europe and here at home, plus wrighty from ■■■■■■■ with UK low loader work and farming as well and good to have the comparisons North to South, plus loads of others posting at odd intervals.
Of course the farming don’t stop as we have to tend the stock and keep them littered fed and watered, having steak and chips for Crimbo lunch with our youngest son and family so the Boss gets a rest from all that. Here’s to a grand 2019 and wee a bit o luck we will leave the EU behind in March and GEL ON all the best to all posters and readers, Buzzer.

PROUD TO HAVE STARTED THIS COMPANY AND ITS STILL GOING TODAY 40 PLUS YEARS ON
only hard graft got it to what it has been and is today Buzzer, long may it continue
Cheers
Oily

R77 Gelling on

image.jpg

Evening Buzzer

Just like to wish you and all the contributors and readers of the Davies int thread a Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year, here’s to another busy year in 2019.

Cheers Wrighty.

Hi all, Yip all success to Davis Int Tpt, more photos and craic in 2019. Happy Xmas & a Guid New Year to all on this thread, Slainte Mhath Bobs

Hi ALL thanks for some good reading and photos both trucks and farming ,no comment on Pulleyns yard,■■[ pasture new].The reason the cattle market slopes is to let the ■■■■■ and ■■■■ run to the back of the trailer. ready for washing out…seasons greetings pdb.

Buzzer:

Great thread Buzzer always look in and particularly like the farming side and Wrighty’s input !

Your fleet is a credit to you as they always seem to be clean !!! :smiley: :wink:

Hi all, yes a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year to all on here and i would just like to second what buzzer said and roll on March when hopefully we can get out and gell on. Yo Ho Ho :stuck_out_tongue:

Did it back to front today, a walk before Christmas lunch down on the river marshes and it looks a lot bleaker now than in the Summer. Woody the Lab loves this place and usually I take a ball flinger as today so he does twice the distance me and the Boss did which was 2.6 Kms plenty far enough for me. The weather is overcast with misty rain in the air and it don’t feel like the festive season at all, all the sales start tomorrow and good luck to anyone doing that, then in a flash it will all be over and done with for another year, Buzzer.

Whats happened to the Christmas picturers. ■■?
Ok I will put one on, hopr you all had a good day yesterday and heres to a 2019. Well done for great thread John.

Xmas 2013 from Colin.jpg

Just a little ditty think it was from Monty Python’s Flying Circus, Buzzer

Look at the time, its 1/4 past six and I got a big bowl of custard to mix,
done the dinner done the beds, here’s my husband hello Fred,
Hello my darling your looking well is that my dinner I can smell.
Here’s your paper, here’s your slippers,
What’s for tea,
Where having kippers,
Bin out shopping,
Supermarket,
Take the car,
Nah cant park it,
Where’s our Albert he’s rather late
Bah he’s upstairs he’s got a date,
Stayed out last night to half past eleven,
Oh leave him alone he’s fifty seven.