Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

New led headboard lights fitted bright ent they?? Be able to see me coming now lol

Don’t you just love jobs like this? Ok mate just take it round back (I’m parked on road outside) I’m in a big truck,yeah yeah just go round bac…oh that is big can you get in gates?yes but gonna be tight & bad camber shout if I’m gonna hit anything!! Ok as he walks off!!
Was even worse backing out (gates & hedges) at least he did watch me out!![attachment=1]10A26C3E-25A6-42E9-9F4F-45C044959199.jpeg[/attachment][attachment=0]3043D0B5-3DB4-417C-8B60-AC80FEDE3297.jpeg[/attachment]

3043D0B5-3DB4-417C-8B60-AC80FEDE3297.jpeg

10A26C3E-25A6-42E9-9F4F-45C044959199.jpeg

On me way down to Cornwall look at my new lights in the daytime■■?
DD27A8D4-6554-4965-9222-EB5DA348F2C1.jpeg

Again at night much better! That’s the last of January done are you bored yet lol

Andrew Morrison:
Again at night much better! That’s the last of January done are you bored yet lol0

In the words of the farmer on the film “babe” said to babe, “that’ll do pig, that’ll do” (for now)

Thanks, just about made up for weeks of nothing.

mikey1964:

Andrew Morrison:
Again at night much better! That’s the last of January done are you bored yet lol0

In the words of the farmer on the film “babe” said to babe, “that’ll do pig, that’ll do” (for now)

Thanks, just about made up for weeks of nothing.

I’ll leave some for tomorrow then lol

HRS:

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

A bit quieter up ere tonight as two of our pups went to new homes, other than that a bit of sheep feeding and getting our old cattle trailer ready for it’s new owner.
Took me Jack Russell farming today and she ended up catching a rat so that was good, back to it tomorrow off up into the Highlands with concrete panels to the Adelphi distillery Glenborrodale.

Cheers Wrighty.

Hi Mate, bit tight getting on the Corran ferry eh !!! or have you done it before ■■ and the road down to ( correction, track ) Glenborrodale :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Harvey

Evening All

Yeh you’re right Harvey it’s like a cart track for about 20 miles, but we got in and out with no damage and ran up onto the A830 near Glenfinnen for the night. Loaded up with timber at Corpach for delivery near York tomorrow then loading a drill at Market Weighton for down the way…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20180220_004.jpg

WP_20180220_002.jpg

WP_20180219_005.jpg

Good to see you checking in Wrighty, its bin like a drought with old snapper then he is all over us like a rash proper photo bombed us he has but all the old boys like to see his travels especially the ones who don’t go any more. He don’t know it yet but I put by 4 dozen smaller eggs for pickling but leave em a week cos the shells come of easy then, maybe if he’s a good boy he may get a jar or two. Bin to Salisbury market today to try and buy some pigs but not wot I wanted there as the old sausage stocks are down to the last two bags and we don’t want to be running out of them, cheers Buzzer.

Eggs did someone mention eggs ■■? I promise not to leave it so long before posting but these are busy times!! Sausages & eggs maybe even a pork chop (or 2) can’t wait for the runner season let’s hope it’s a bumper crop again !!!
Cheers Andrew

Good to see you Wrighty as well in passing maybe a coffee one day??

Lesmahagow truckstop can be a bit tight for parking over in fridge area but wknds no bother & nice to see someone giving some space for fridges all be it where Coultards do the B&M change overs but every little helps eh??

Coming down A1 nr Eyemouth, I can see the sea lol

How’s the leg now Buzzer, fully healed :question:
Mouland of Fordingbridge on the The Avenue, Southampton.
Oily

oiltreader:
Oily

Aye Oily the leg is nearly there although as one gets older the ache’s do get you, old snapper was up your way I see but he aint posted for ages then we had a flush of pictures but I had to promise him some of me pickled eggs, the whole eggs are on the front room table as I wont boil em till there a week old else the shell don’t come off easy. The other regular contributor is Wrighty and he gets up your end quite a bit but nice to have a variation on the working truck scene as well as a bit of farm yard activity as well which most seem to enjoy. On another note yesterday I strimmed round the edge of the lawn but had to boost start the ride on mower and did a light cut and with the dry weather we are having of late it will dry out a bit, love the smell of fresh cut grass.
See Mouland’s trucks quite a bit and very tidy they are too, not sure how many they have in the fleet but good to see a well kept truck.
The days are getting out as well, don’t shut chicken in till 6.15 now so roll on Summer, cheers Buzzer.

Hi John.

I was in Mouland’s office just before Xmas they run about twelve I think youll find mostly Scania and some Mercs glad to hear your leg well on the mend

Memories for a lot on theses threads shame we cant use it today with trucks, Buzzer.

Buzzer:

oiltreader:
Oily

Aye Oily the leg is nearly there although as one gets older the ache’s do get you, old snapper was up your way I see but he aint posted for ages then we had a flush of pictures but I had to promise him some of me pickled eggs, the whole eggs are on the front room table as I wont boil em till there a week old else the shell don’t come off easy. The other regular contributor is Wrighty and he gets up your end quite a bit but nice to have a variation on the working truck scene as well as a bit of farm yard activity as well which most seem to enjoy. On another note yesterday I strimmed round the edge of the lawn but had to boost start the ride on mower and did a light cut and with the dry weather we are having of late it will dry out a bit, love the smell of fresh cut grass.
See Mouland’s trucks quite a bit and very tidy they are too, not sure how many they have in the fleet but good to see a well kept truck.
The days are getting out as well, don’t shut chicken in till 6.15 now so roll on Summer, cheers Buzzer.

Thor from Wallingford up nr my area but can’t remember em & I think Oily’s originally from Oxford area too small world eh
Cheers Andrew

Called in to see some ‘old friends’ & they let me give the ol girl a bath lol[attachment=1]DE4BCCE1-C8CC-4C55-B8B1-280DCCED91C4.jpeg[/attachment][attachment=0]AF188306-857A-46A5-BEEA-50184AAE381D.jpeg[/attachment]

AF188306-857A-46A5-BEEA-50184AAE381D.jpeg

Pole position for the train out on one of the better days as it’s been a bit of a nightmare lately !!
BF20F1F7-2AD9-4B5B-BE7B-AF69F390B98B.jpeg

Couple from a chilly France
4FEFE7D9-02A9-432C-B4BA-22EF7EA4A329.jpeg