Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Remington44…hi John, not sure if we knew/know each other, but we seemed
to have enjoyed drinking in the same bars. Lol
Had some cracking sessions in both Harry’s bar in Aspropygos and the Nitro in Patras.
What was the English girls name that married the Cypriot that ran the Nitro ■■?
Anyone remember ■■?
We exchanged Christmas cards for a few years, but it was a long time ago.
Regards…Tony

Joe C…spoke with Keith today and he sends his regards.
He reckons you,re a lazy git…not really I made that up… :unamused: lol

Charlie I saw this and instantly it reminded me of you, sorry as I know you cant help it Buzzer.

10534154_861544977212466_3246975974519857619_n.jpg

Buzzer.It’s most unkind of you to mock an elderly pensioner.I have given the best years of my life to the transport industry and what do I get in return. Ridicule. Just remember that you will be old one day! Have you noticed that Mappo is rapidly catching us up. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:
Buzzer.It’s most unkind of you to mock an elderly pensioner.I have given the best years of my life to the transport industry and what do I get in return. Ridicule. Just remember that you will be old one day! Have you noticed that Mappo is rapidly catching us up. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Mappo catching us up Charlie, I think he overtook us when we were having our midday snooze and we never noticed, Cheers Buzzer.

Good morning. Just waiting for Michael Caine and the boys to turn up in the Land Rover…
Think he is parked in the Mini Cooper by the gate or it could be Mappo taking down registration numbers :slight_smile:

■■■■ you Horry, I,ve been Sussed again !!!
Nice photos mate…would that be Genoa by any chance ■■?

Buzzer and Charlie…dunno if I,m gonna be working til retirement, I may
give up work sooner the way I,m being treated at the moment.
The job has now become unbelievable.!!! :imp: :imp: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

mappo:

Tone the old gardening job offer is looking better by the minute, Charlie could come and sit in his go kart and chat to you while you dig sounds like a plan to me Buzzer.

Horry:
Good morning. Just waiting for Michael Caine and the boys to turn up in the Land Rover…
Think he is parked in the Mini Cooper by the gate or it could be Mappo taking down registration numbers :slight_smile:

Hi All,

Jim’s models are getting even better,almost lifelike :unamused:

Regards
Richard

Buzzer:

mappo:

Tone the old gardening job offer is looking better by the minute, Charlie could come and sit in his go kart and chat to you while you dig sounds like a plan to me Buzzer.

Well Buzzer. Sounds like a great plan to me. Will there be a shed for us to shelter in? Or does Tone have to keep working? If so I will bring my onesie. Don’t want to get wet. Not too bothered about Tone as he is only a nipper. Richard. Those models look great. Almost lifelike. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Well here’s an old one of Gooj with a young ■■■■■■ on his shoulders in the garden of our old house on the A27 at Bursledon, must have taught him something as he has a high flying job nowadays looking after some of our old drivers and by all accounts they love him, cheers Buzzer.

img341.jpg

Spot the imposter.

I thought if I sneak in along the fence then no-one would notice.

Kell:
Spot the imposter.

I thought if I sneak in along the fence then no-one would notice.

Kell would have been better if you parked the other way round then you would have looked more camouflaged and harder to spot.
PS. don’t be shy we have EST in the yard some days, Buzzer.

1004817_647241028647289_620282051_n.jpg

Evening all. Davies formation driving in france enroute to civi :smiley:

time for juice at Mary’s

delivery to Queen Elizabeth in civi some of you might recall this man he is our longest serving driver :unamused:

Queen Elizabeth & a few of us in civi :slight_smile:

Very impressive photos Andrew.
Of course I remember Roger…please give him my regards when you next see him.
Thanks…Tony.

Hi Horry
Mark and Myself are doing a bit for the firm in the photo
Nice steady job out of Sharpness
Mark says hello and says we will launch it down one fine weekend and have a catch up
Regards Steve :

Hi Horry
Mark says hello and says we will launch it down one fine weekend and have a catch up
Regards Steve :

Hi Horry
Regards Steve :