Colnbrook Riverside Cafe truck stop

Evening.

I’ve stopped a few times for a break and a bite to eat. Very friendly and great food in my experience. Does anyone the overnight parking fee? Class 2. In my current role I’m generally not allowed to claim for overnight truck stops. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with what you said about the Riverside, good grub reasonably priced and the place is fairly clean. I think they do charge for overnight parking so if your company wont pay for it, you may aswell park in one of the lay byes down the road as the parking at the Riverside is not really that secure anyway.

danbabirecki:
Evening.

I’ve stopped a few times for a break and a bite to eat. Very friendly and great food in my experience. Does anyone the overnight parking fee? Class 2. In my current role I’m generally not allowed to claim for overnight truck stops. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ta

Cheapskate tin pot haulier you work for then

If my lot refused to pay for parking I’d be consciously making a bee line for truck crime hot spots :grimacing: …greedy ■■■■ s.

It’s 40 quid for overnight parking you get a evening meal and pudding you have to pay for a shower token it’s a quid
It’s a good place to stop our firm pays for parking
I wouldn’t work for any firm that doesn’t pay for parking