seen this on twitter recently

North Wales Truckstop

very impressive anybody been ?

2hours free then 2pound an hour so 18 quid for 9 hours bit pricy

bjd:
2hours free then 2pound an hour so 18 quid for 9 hours bit pricy

it also says “Overnight parking £15” , think the £2/hour is for short stays

the food looks nice and well priced

Would love to try it out but my truck is based approx 30yds from the entrance, would love to see the boss’s face if i put a ticket in!!!
:grimacing:

Gaz:
Would love to try it out but my truck is based approx 30yds from the entrance, would love to see the boss’s face if i put a ticket in!!!

so what’s it like in there ? you could always review it :wink:

Denis F:

Gaz:

so what’s it like in there ? you could always review it :wink:

i called in about a month ago its all secure with a security barrier etc nice clean toilets and the cafe looked well too i was only on a 45m break so just had a nose around my only concern was the way they have lined the spaces could ake it tricky to turn around and get parked if its full

Stopping here tonight, nice and quite not in the best location but alot better than the spar garage on the corner of the estate and for the extra 5er (which includes a meal voucher of £3) is worth it in my eyes. For a decent nights sleep and a good meal its a deal… the showers are decent hot showers all in good working order, when you remember to pull the power cord which hangs from the celling opposite :blush: and the sinks all have plugs, and you soon forget the facilities are in a portorcabin as they are nice and warm and clean, they are also open 24hrs.
I had lasagna, and it was beaut, nice and tasty, although pulled from the freezer but clearly made fresh the same day or at least yesterday. and cafe nice and clean, and the lady doing the serving and cooking was very plesent. There are to teleys 1 in each room, the big main room has comphy chairs and also a pool table.
there isnt a massive space in the cafe/rest area but enough with a good atmosphere. You can also purchace canned beverages if you fancy one.
Thye owner seems like a decenct enough chap, and is always looking for ways to improve and has open ears to new ideas.
Id defo recomend stopping here, i certainly will when im this way next.

Didn’t last long by the looks of things.

Mate tried to stop there after I gave him the details the other day, not there anymore…