Class 2 Vs Class 1

theflyingdustman:
Oh dear, u avnt read my post properly. I didnt say i have class 1, i said both have 2 adhere to the same rules and regs. Just 1 question for u trampy, how do u think ur rubbish and recycling gets picked up ?

and you havent read mine properly either have you. Not seen too many bin lorrys up the M1 either or are you a tramping bin man? :unamused:

Do you think UK Tramp has been on the ■■■■ tonight??

Oh well tramp, u seem to me that u r the sort of person thats gets stuck behind a dustcart and gets impatient rather quick. Perping ur horn and saying, can u move over, i want to get passed. The same sort of person that cant be bothered to put ur bin out on time, knowing full well what time we come around and then winge and ■■■■■ to the council that ur bin aint empty. I think if the truth where known, ur the sort of bloke who walked into ur local pub and every1 left. Oh christ, here comes the boring ■■■■■■ again, half a pint of ale and wants to argue about everything.

UKtramp you are a nob.

Only trolling as per usual. The fact that you have stated on here you are ex army, gives the rest of us ex soldiers a bad name to start.

If you have a gripe with someone who drives a class 2 compared to yourself as a supposedly superior class one, go speak to them about it, don’t come on here giving it the big un.

I very much doubt you are old enough to hold a provisional, let alone take a wagon out on the road.

I’ve held my class 1 for 12 years and probably forgotten more about them than you will ever know. Occasionally I get asked by the boss to take a ridgid out.

Do I care? No, I get paid the same regardless. Do I give a ■■■■ if a fellow class 1 thinks I’m a ■■■■■■ because I’m driving a class 2 for the day? Do I ■■■■, it pays my mortgage and puts food on the table for my family, the same as any other driver out there working for a living.

So instead of causing your usual annamosity go ■■■■ yourself

So is it that because ones trailer detaches ones ■■■■ is bigger and thusly superior?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

theflyingdustman:
Oh well tramp, u seem to me that u r the sort of person thats gets stuck behind a dustcart and gets impatient rather quick. Perping ur horn and saying, can u move over, i want to get passed. The same sort of person that cant be bothered to put ur bin out on time, knowing full well what time we come around and then winge and ■■■■■ to the council that ur bin aint empty. I think if the truth where known, ur the sort of bloke who walked into ur local pub and every1 left. Oh christ, here comes the boring [zb] again, half a pint of ale and wants to argue about everything.

Well reading your post I will be honest, if you walked into the same pub I would be hard on the heels of the very people who were leaving too, I find you incredibly simple tbh.

Yeah coz i only drive a class 2 tramp. Never mind M8, ■■■■ happens dont it

paul1181:
UKtramp you are a nob.

Only trolling as per usual. The fact that you have stated on here you are ex army, gives the rest of us ex soldiers a bad name to start.

If you have a gripe with someone who drives a class 2 compared to yourself as a supposedly superior class one, go speak to them about it, don’t come on here giving it the big un.

I very much doubt you are old enough to hold a provisional, let alone take a wagon out on the road.

I’ve held my class 1 for 12 years and probably forgotten more about them than you will ever know. Occasionally I get asked by the boss to take a ridgid out.

Do I care? No, I get paid the same regardless. Do I give a [zb] if a fellow class 1 thinks I’m a ■■■■■■ because I’m driving a class 2 for the day? Do I [zb], it pays my mortgage and puts food on the table for my family, the same as any other driver out there working for a living.

So instead of causing your usual annamosity go [zb] yourself

Really, 12 years and you have forgotten more than I know. I would suggest that you have the starting symptoms of dementia. Pop along to your doctors and tell him that, don’t come on here ranting about your medical problems.

theflyingdustman:
Yeah coz i only drive a class 2 tramp. Never mind M8, [zb] happens dont it

I would imagine more so for you in a bin lorry.

UKtramp:

theflyingdustman:

Not really M8, im home every nite with my wife, good food on table, my daughter got clothes on her back and fuel in me bike and car. So yeah. Tut, us class 2 drivers, dear oh dear.

theflyingdustman:

UKtramp:

theflyingdustman:

Not really M8, im home every nite with my wife, good food on table, my daughter got clothes on her back and fuel in me bike and car. So yeah. Tut, us class 2 drivers, dear oh dear.

Well nice to hear it, I am pleased for you. Any way you will excuse me as I have people to go and bore, I get paid a fair amount from landlords to empty their pubs for them at this time of the night.

UKtramp:

theflyingdustman:

UKtramp:

theflyingdustman:

Well nice to hear it, I am pleased for you. Any way you will excuse me as I have people to go and bore, I get paid a fair amount from landlords to empty their pubs for them at this time of the night.

Go knock urself out treacle. Iv enjoyed the banter. Pmsl

bobbya:

Well I deserve a drink, I am not driving till Tuesday and some of me old mates are back home, started at 11 am finished at 9pm. hardley ■■■■■■ bobbya. :smiling_imp:

UKtramp:

bobbya:

Well I deserve a drink, I am not driving till Tuesday and some of me old mates are back home, started at 11 am finished at 9pm. hardley ■■■■■■ bobbya. :smiling_imp:

Its never a good sign when u start talk
ing to yourseld

theflyingdustman:

UKtramp:

bobbya:

Its never a good sign when u start talk
ing to yourseld

I can only imagine that you will need to quite frequently.

What. Drink or talk to myself ?

Probably be surprised at the amount of class 2 drivers that have their class 1 but prefer the less hassle :'-)

theflyingdustman:
What. Drink or talk to myself ?

Probably both.

SouthEastCashew:
Probably be surprised at the amount of class 2 drivers that have their class 1 but prefer the less hassle :'-)

I don’t doubt it, I will happily drive a class 2 for the same money.

Why would i need to talk to myself or drink frequently ? I dont understand. Or is that because im only a class 2 driver and simple ?