Class 1 training wolverhampton

Anyone know a decent training school in the Midlands for class 1

Check out the link in my signature below

Hi you have Central Transport Training in Foxes lane wolverhampton or Westgate in Aldridge.
Or check out Peter Smythe on here free B&B if your more than 70 miles away (how’s that for a free plug lol ).

Jeff.

There are a few round Garrets green area

CTT, Fox’s Lane, Wolverhampton.

They were, a while ago, the cheapest in these parts!

andy288*:
CTT, Fox’s Lane, Wolverhampton.

They were, a while ago, the cheapest in these parts!

I used them (admittedly over a decade ago) for both class 2 and 1.

Found them to be great and as I was the only one doing class 1 on the weekends ended up having one to one tuition for no extra/no rescheduling.

They were among the cheapest then but whilst doing my research seemed the most professional.

Not in Wolverhampton but i used British HGV in Cannock and they were really good for me.

Good luck though whoever you choose.

Thanks £995 is the best I’ve seen

It seems you may have fallen into a very common trap. You started off with

Anyone know a decent training school in the Midlands for class 1

and ended up with

£995 is the best I’ve seen

You’ve gone from “decent” to cheapest. With no assurance that the cheapest is decent this would be a compromise too far for me.

Why not carry out a point by point comparison to arrive at what is really “decent” as opposed to what is cheap. They CAN be the same thing - but it’s often not the case.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

If many are recommended then I would look at the cheapest price first but still check out the others

You get what you pay for like anything but,the cheapest might cost you more in retests in the long run,where as paying a bit more might be a better standard of training and a pass first time.
Have used Westgate for my class 1 and CTT for my class 2 so can recommend.

Not trying to step on any trainers feet saying cheapest isn’t best but look at a few before you make a decision.

I get what your saying Peter but cost yes a big factor. Yes I agree it could work out more expensive with the standard of training that’s why I’m taking a good look at a few.