Birmingham lgv/hgv training schools

hi, i’m Julian. i am considering of making the training for class 1 and 2 an i would like to know if anyone can recommend a training school in Birmingham. i found one close to Wolverhampton MTS, at 1st sight looks good but i would like to find one that i recommended by someone else. thank you very much. good luck to you all

sfantu:
hi, i’m Julian. i am considering of making the training for class 1 and 2 an i would like to know if anyone can recommend a training school in Birmingham. i found one close to Wolverhampton MTS, at 1st sight looks good but i would like to find one that i recommended by someone else. thank you very much. good luck to you all

Hi Julian,

TN has a list of recommended LGV driver training providers in the link below.

Every company on that list has got there by being recommended by a TN member who has received a good service from the provider they’ve mentioned and at a reasonable price.

If you’ve got any more questions, please just shout up. :smiley:

but i see no birmingham or west midlands :frowning:

Check the links for Staffordshire. Some of them are not far from brum.

sfantu:
but i see no birmingham or west midlands :frowning:

You might have to check Staffordshire like brados has mentioned, then you could check Warwickshire and Worcestershire.

The list is organised on the older names of the counties rather than the metropolitan area ‘counties.’

ok thank you very much for info guys i appreciate :slight_smile:

i used A1 training based over in kitts green. you also have top gear based in halesowen

Peter Smythe is not that far away, with one of the highest pass rates in the country.

Good luck with your training.

crhtraining.co.uk/

I finally choose A1 Training. Peter and Kev there r very nice and good guys. I fully recommend them.

Did my class 2 with CCT in foxes lane Wolverhampton and class 1 with Westgate training In Aldridge both come recommended.

CTT, Foxes Lane, Wolverhampton.

Good for me too!!!