Bet the Guys Parked Next to Them Moved Pretty Sharp

El Deano:
One advantage to parking in a layby I suppose. Further away from the other cab.

Mate, seriously…There are NO advantages to overnight parking in a ■■■■ lay by…fact. :bulb:

anyone heard from dozy since someone suggested having 40 degrees heat in the cab and to fumigate using a fumigating candle??
could thi eventually be the end to fridays as we know them?.. :unamused:

robroy:

El Deano:

Mate, seriously…There are NO advantages to overnight parking in a [zb] lay by…fact. :bulb:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
to bring up a bit of debatable ping pong from a while ago…
there you are all nicely parked up on public ground somewhere,quite happily under the duvet after a nice relaxing night and a few beers and not due to start for another 6 or 8 hours when dozy the torch lights up his truck in front or behind,next to you.
obviously you have to move and be liable for a drunk driving if plod smell your breath.
you might argue in court as an emergency,but you will still be appearing in court to have to argue it.?

robroy:

El Deano:

Mate, seriously…There are NO advantages to overnight parking in a [zb] lay by…fact. :bulb:

£30

RIPPER:
If, (and it’s a big IF) they got there early enough, they would have used it to find the hottest part of the fire to see where it is fuelled, and also to check there was no one in the unit/trailer

No no Toonsy, it´s ^^ this one I´m on about

dieseldog999:

robroy:

El Deano:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there you are all nicely parked up on public ground somewhere,quite happily under the duvet after a nice relaxing night and a few beers and not due to start for another 6 or 8 hours when dozy the torch lights up his truck in front or behind,next to you.
obviously you have to move and be liable for a drunk driving if plod smell your breath.
you might argue in court as an emergency,but you will still be appearing in court to have to argue it.?

Depends on the copper I would think,they’re not all [zb]'s

bobbya:

dieseldog999:

Depends on the copper I would think,they’re not all [zb]'s

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there was an independent survey carried out recently regarding that with the conclusion being that 1 out of 4 cops were just as pedantic jobsworth beancouter ■■■■■ s as the other 3… :open_mouth: