Fire in yard

One off the lads i work with called into the yard this lunch time to get some thing out of his truck.Just in time to see that there was a fire it turns out that we have lost two stock trailors and one compleate unit and trailor which were parked by a bay.The unit was a 59 plate Daf xf 105 which a new driver was starting on tommorrow after his week with another driver.Police seem to think it was some kids who set the fire.We park on a secure site as well :blush:

I dont suppose that ā€œone of the lads you work withā€ has got a grudge ,what with the new driver having a new motor ? - sounds a bit ā€œiffyā€ .
Perhaps it the way my mind works :confused:

Not a chance mate we all got new motors all 59 xfs so it makes no difference how long you been there we all got the same

itā€™s not really the kids starting fire season. thatā€™s summer time, and mid october to mid november.

limeyphil:
itā€™s not really the kids starting fire season. thatā€™s summer time, and mid october to mid november.

Yeah thats the best time :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seems that the police are talking to two girls about it must be pmt or something

Stan:
Seems that the police are talking to two girls about it must be pmt or something

Sounds like two ā€œAllentonā€ slags on a day out Stan :unamused:

Bet there was a tear in your eye watching the new motor meltā€¦ :frowning:

Was on the news today. Showed the burnt trailors and truck.
Said they are questioning 4 girls, 2 of which are 13 :unamused:

You might know my cousin then Stan. He does weekends for the said firm. He told me about this, this morning. He got back last night and couldnā€™t get on the camp and get to his car for a good while.

Stan:
We park on a secure site as well :blush:

Not that secure then is it :confused: :confused: :confused:

No one was hurt, so for them it will be a slap on the wrists and that will be the end of that. Good old British justiceā€¦ :unamused:

Steve-o:
No one was hurt, so for them it will be a slap on the wrists and that will be the end of that. Good old British justiceā€¦ :unamused:

The familyā€™s will probably try to sue you now for not making the site secure enough and leaving flammable vehicles around just parked up with no one looking after them. Their little angels could have been hurt you know. But a couple of grand and a nice holiday in Elevenarife and they will call it evens. :unamused:

it only took 3 minutes and the eggs were nicely done :stuck_out_tongue:

Stan:

A matter of opinion methinks :wink: I went in one Sunday to put some gear in the truck and there were 3 or 4 ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  wandering around, the security were watching TV

The other fire was a major event, the new build factory wasnā€™t even occupied. I remember it cos my new motorbike was blown over

Wheel Nut:

Stan:

A matter of opinion methinks :wink: I went in one Sunday to put some gear in the truck and there were 3 or 4 ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  wandering around, the security were watching TV

The other fire was a major event, the new build factory wasnā€™t even occupied. I remember it cos my new motorbike was blown over

Its NEVER been that good for security on there, but, four young girls FFS, they must have had Hi Viz on, so the knuckle chewers on security thought they were kosher :open_mouth:

That other fire you mention, I bet the fire brigade got more questions + form filling [whilst the shed burnt down] from the knuckle chewers, than the four little slags or the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ever did :blush:

Steve-o:

Why canā€™t the tw@ts in charge see that if we start to punish those in the wrong regardless of age we will eventually have people that do respect others property, if these girls are found to be the culprits without doubt then they should be ordered to repay all of the costs in damages and I mean the lot however much it is - when they leave school and never get a job they should have an order against them to repay - lifelong if needed, if that system was used then eventually all the scumbags would realise that it will cost forever and not just 2 days community service to repay the damage to honest decent people things will alter, someone nicks your car just for kicks and wrecks it, what do they get when caught? F**k all, make them pay the full cost of damage and see how many more times they do it, Police car chases that end in damaged vehicles including Police - use the same system - and if they canā€™t pay then serious jail time should suffice, we need these scum to understand decency and to respect other peoples belongings. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Thatā€™s it - rant over, but I bet you agree with me!

brados for p.m. me thinks :slight_smile:

m.a.n rules:
brados for p.m. me thinks :slight_smile:

It has always annoyed me about these children cannot be named because of their ages, they should be branded across their foreheads as scumbags and their name published in every bloody newspaper in the world. And then the parents made to pay for them even if they have to sell the house and live under a stone

news.bbc.co.uk/local/derby/hi/tv ā€¦ 491886.stm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes i know your cousin !!!