Beerbellied truckers, what becomes of them?

cav551:

Trickydick:
Diabetes.

Rough rule of thumb, if standing to attention and you cannot see your ■■■■ without the aid of a mirror its time to lsoe some weight!

err, which bit of you is standing to attention? :smiley:

If you have to ask!

robroy:
I ain’t a fat bast by any means…no, honest chaps ! :laughing: :laughing:
But I do carry a bit of excess timber around the midriff area. :blush:
I’m 6’ 1" so I’ve got the height to carry it off, but it is bloody hard to lose around that area, and tbh John Smith, good living, having many mates who belong to a football/drinking culture, and a wife who is an excellent cook doesn’t help the situation.

Both my lads are into body building, and they do give me a bit of stick,.albeit out of concern, it’s a weak will power and lack of motivation that is another of my problems. :blush:

Bigtruck3:

robroy:
I’m 6’ 1" so I’ve got the height to carry it off, but it is bloody hard to lose around that area, and tbh John Smith, good living, having many mates who belong to a football/drinking culture, and a wife who is an excellent cook doesn’t help the situation.

Both my lads are into body building, and they do give me a bit of stick,.albeit out of concern, it’s a weak will power and lack of motivation that is another of my problems. :blush:

John Smith its dishwater your drinking

Bigtruck3:
All are wrong, they are down the local supping pints living the dream and laughing at us

Thus is very true. All made there money when driving for a living was paid better than stacking shelves in tescos.

Now drivers are driving automatic units making minimum wage or just above. Living the dream.

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its not a beer belly,its continuous years of dutiful lorry driving keeping your country supplied weakens your back muscles and allows your toned frontal physique to sag just a tad. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

robroy:

its not a beer belly,its continuous years of dutiful lorry driving keeping your country supplied weakens your back muscles and allows your toned frontal physique to sag just a tad. :slight_smile:

YOUVE A POINT THERE! im now thinking could it/would it be possible to mount the driverseat face the rear with a big mirror screwed to the cab rear and set out driving like that. whod be up for it? IF you could cope, your beer belly would possibly get smaller? thatd be my excuse to the law if i got pulled up when i was driving facing backwards . of course the pedals and gearshift would be cable operated via pulleys in the headlining

corij:

dieseldog999:

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

YOUVE A POINT THERE! im now thinking could it/would it be possible to mount the driverseat face the rear with a big mirror screwed to the cab rear and set out driving like that. whod be up for it? IF you could cope, your beer belly would possibly get smaller? thatd be my excuse to the law if i got pulled up when i was driving facing backwards . of course the pedals and gearshift would be cable operated via pulleys in the headlining

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no need for all that fabrication and engineering.
all you would need is a quick operation on your knees from one of the latest batch of asylum seeking surgeons and get them to make your knees bend backwards instead of forwards,and there you go.job done… :smiley:

rear-view-of-an-elderly-woman-using-a-mobility-scooter-wearing-a-yellow-FW73HK.jpg
Best I could find, sporting a hi-viz

corij:
Seen a fair few over the years havent we all , the ones who wear a greasy stained T shirt ,but i got to thinking what becomes of them in the long term? anyone know

They die.

emmerson2:

corij:
Seen a fair few over the years havent we all , the ones who wear a greasy stained T shirt ,but i got to thinking what becomes of them in the long term? anyone know

They die.

We all die.

biggriffin:
Best I could find, sporting a hi-viz

That’s my Mother …making you all wait whilst she drives to Tesco

Some of us just get a tattoo, others laugh at you queuing on the A63 every morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of us are still alive…but i curse the day they opened the first GREGGS but living the dream, and keyboard warrior now… :smiley: :smiley:

When I think of applying for a job I check to see if they drivers are fat and old.
If that box is ticked you know your on a good job.

Don’t see many fat old guys working for bookers example. :stuck_out_tongue: