truckers syndrome

theres been a fare few new members since i posted this so i thought id give it a shunt .hope it gives ya a chuckle. :laughing: :laughing:

have you got tottally insane truckers syndrome or T.I.T.S.it starts when your quite young, when you see a truck go by,and you say Mmm id like a go in one of them.as you get a little bit older and you get youre pocket money instead of buying sweeties you buy TRUCK&DRIVER you stick it up your jumper for fear of ridecule from your friends, when you get home you lock youself in the bedroom and go straight for the centre spread .and there she is editors choice THE TRUCK OF YOURE DREAMS im afraid at this point your T.I.T.S are developing fast .if you bought a van when you passed your car test instead of a car and put marker lights on it and flags in the window means youre T.I.T.S are developing .only when you pass youre hgv and you buy curtains wheeltrims spotlights or in extreme cases allywheels or stacks will you get full blown T.I.T.S.the only cure is to drive the oldest dirtiest truck youre boss owns for a week .if you clean this truck in any way im sorry but youre T.I.T.S ARE BIGGER THAN YOU THOUGHT and you must live with T.I.T.S the rest of youre life. so sorry :smiling_imp: :laughing:

nice one jonah :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . i`m always thinking about trucks… does that make me a T.I.T.HEAD?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so im not the only one.ah thats a relief :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well so far i have only got to the Truck & Driver centre pages,but i no for a fact that when i become a lorry driver i will put curtains,wheeltrims,marker lights etc.
So i guess i am one big T.I.T :laughing: :blush: :sunglasses:

I think of ■■■■ more than TRUCKS…JUST BEING HONEST… :wink:

JONBOY@RH:
nice one jonah :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . i`m always thinking about trucks… does that make me a T.I.T.HEAD?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, we must all be total Titheads :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I must be a toal T.I.T cos I drive 'em , I read about 'em and I’ve even based holidays around going to see them at shows :blush:
so do i qualify as a fully paid up member of the T.I.T.S. club? :confused:

P.S. The best days at shows are the hot sunny ones when both sets of â– â– â– â–  are on show at the same time :wink: Sheer heaven :sunglasses:

I could say so much about the problems I have with my T.I.T.S but I’ll get told off! :laughing: :laughing:

go on be a devil :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: TELL US ALL ABOUT `EM :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seeing as were driving right hand drives we must be right T.I.T.S
lmao :laughing:

Now I would’nt want you to get sweaty hands and drop your tea! Those burns can be nasty and I don’t want that on my concience. :laughing:

Truckers
Hmmm… dreaming about curtains that you bring home in a ■■■■■■■■■ sack that stink of derv and baccy, and that you plonk in front of the washing machine, and by some form of miracle are ready to be re hung 3 days later??
T (totally)
I (iron proof)
T (Tumble dry)
S (situation)

From Mrs runaroundtel (pmsl @ wordplay)

Love you Tel! x

T.I.T.S.
We did try to warn you, but if you will work for BNFL what do you exspect ?. & if you think you have problems now give it a few more weeks & then you will have a reason to complain.

Am still trying to work out what BNFL stands forâ– â– ?
British
National
Federation (of)
Launderersâ– â– ?

From Mrs runaroundtel