Show ya tattoo's

go’s with the job

Goes!!! No it doesn’t. I’ve not tattoos and I still manage to drive a lorry. I’m fairly confident all you need is a lorry, some diesel and an LGV licence. Some haulage firms seem to have that and nothing else

Tipper Tom:
an LGV licence.

:open_mouth:
Some don’t even seem to have that TT

gsijay:
go’s with the job

Would that be the same as:
Fat gut?
Unshaven?
Stinking?

I’m none of the above.

Tipper Tom:
Goes!!! No it doesn’t. I’ve not tattoos and I still manage to drive a lorry. I’m fairly confident all you need is a lorry, some diesel and an LGV licence. Some haulage firms seem to have that and nothing else

bully for you tom !!! ■■■■ !!!

gsijay:

gsijay:

Tipper Tom:

One of us certainly is.

nick2008:

Tipper Tom:
an LGV licence.

:open_mouth:
Some don’t even seem to have that TT

They likely have the licence but lack the ability

Come on TT, 17 stone, tipper (ex) driver and loves a fry up. You must at least have an earring.

Come on TT, 17 stone, tipper (ex) driver and loves a fry up. You must at least have an earring.

lol

nick2008:

gsijay:

Nick, is that bert from Bert and Ernie in the background?

m1cks:

Plus wifebeater vest with egg yolk down the front!

Tipper Tom:

gsijay:

Tipper Tom:

One of us certainly is.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

m1cks:

I used to have an earring but I grew up :slight_smile:

DrivingMissDaisy:

m1cks:

Plus wifebeater vest with egg yolk down the front!

Why would I waste perfectly good egg yolk?

tipper tom
you prize prick !!! go and drive ya tonka toy lorry off a cliff !!!

gsijay:
tipper tom

A very insightful and cutting comeback if I may say. It’s doubtful as to whether Tom will ever recover from this put down. He’s probably sobbing into his full English as I type.

the maoster:

gsijay:
tipper tom

A very insightful and cutting comeback if I may say. It’s doubtful as to whether Tom will ever recover from this put down. He’s probably sobbing into his full English as I type.

he aint gonna waste his full English not if its like the last one :wink:

Just had a look the ops previous posts. Guy is a roaster.

happysack:
Just had a look the ops previous posts. Guy is a roaster.

yep I did the same :wink: