Beerbellied truckers, what becomes of them?

Seen a fair few over the years havent we all , the ones who wear a greasy stained T shirt ,but i got to thinking what becomes of them in the long term? anyone know

Black, heavy metal band, t-shirt to show up the dandruff better? Smudgy tattoos and a beer belly that grows every week?
He lives behind the glass window thingy in my bathroom.

I’ll let you know

They wear, joggers and rigger boots now, Tippers were the natural home for them, hanging around the buttie van that had the pretty girly behind the counter, telling there stories,trying to impress her,and the stained, tatty hi-viz.

In the modern world they post their daring heroic tales on TNUK

biggriffin:
They wear, joggers and rigger boots now, Tippers were the natural home for them, hanging around the buttie van that had the pretty girly behind the counter, telling there stories,trying to impress her,and the stained, tatty hi-viz.

Haha so true, still see it today when passing butty vans

:neutral_face:
A

peirre:
In the modern world they post their daring heroic tales on TNUK

The tales of how pointy shoe boy told them off for harsh braking, or exceeding 52mph. And what should the have in there day bag,

Franglais:
Black, heavy metal band, t-shirt to show up the dandruff better? Smudgy tattoos and a beer belly that grows every week?

You forgot to mention the disappearance of your feet when you look down , and the need of a mirror to check how the little man is going on .

Franglais:

What are you doing in my bathroom? :open_mouth:

some of them have a medical exemption and get issued with a half a ■■■■■■ every day.

its not for anything of a ■■■■■■ nature,its just to stop them ■■■■■■■ all over their slippers. :slight_smile:

Diabetes.

Rough rule of thumb, if standing to attention and you cannot see your ■■■■ without the aid of a mirror its time to lsoe some weight!

Trickydick:
Diabetes.

Rough rule of thumb, if standing to attention and you cannot see your ■■■■ without the aid of a mirror its time to lsoe some weight!

err, which bit of you is standing to attention? :smiley:

fat-trucker.jpg

Trickydick:
Diabetes.

Over here it’s called a ‘Dickydoo’, my belly sticks out further than my dicky do. :blush: :blush: :blush:

biggriffin:

I’m sure said pretty girlie is more than attracted to the grossly overweight Middle Aged blubber on just over minimum wage too :laughing:

I should think they become diabetics, have bits of their bodies liberated from the glutinous lump and then they finally succumb to heart failure and are disposed of by the undertaker in which ever way that their loved ones think is the most economical.

All are wrong, they are down the local supping pints living the dream and laughing at us

Not till quarter to

a lot of them belong to the sofa drivers facebook

commonrail:
I’ll let you know

Excellent :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

BTW, the guy in the photo doesn’t really qualify because that seriously impressive appendage was not achieved by a huge investment of time, money, elation and hangovers in beer I reckon but maybe I am just splitting hairs now.

Dunkin donuts is soooo…easy by comparison so never slag off a proper beer belly unless you are qualified to do so. :wink:

I ain’t a fat bast by any means…no, honest chaps ! :laughing: :laughing:
But I do carry a bit of excess timber around the midriff area. :blush:
I’m 6’ 1" so I’ve got the height to carry it off, but it is bloody hard to lose around that area, and tbh John Smith, good living, having many mates who belong to a football/drinking culture, and a wife who is an excellent cook doesn’t help the situation.

Both my lads are into body building, and they do give me a bit of stick,.albeit out of concern, it’s a weak will power and lack of motivation that is another of my problems. :blush: