What's Happening?

As many of you know, I’m not a clean freak when it comes to trucks, but since giving my truck interior a clean (ready for mot) I’m showing signs of keeping it clean.
I’ve already had a go at a fitter who left my cab door open in dusty conditions, and I’ve pinned up my Oxfordshire flag (great for keeping the sun out).
Thursday morning I fitted a new cb antenna and microphone, and yesterday I swept out our excavator cab. What’s happening and what can I do to stop this behaviour?
I’m tempted to start limping and carry my lunch around in a Lidl bag, telling people this job “suits my lifestyle”.

I think you need to see your Doctor, it is possible that symptoms of Hivizitus may creep in.
The symptoms are wearing a hiviz while driving, eating in the cafe on an overnight stop over, on the beach, on holiday, on the plane, at a funeral and in the bath.
Or in bed with Mrs Muckaway, so she can see what you are doing in the dark.
The Doctor will prescribe Anti Riggerbootitus pills and give you a wife beaters vest to wear all year round.
Hope you get better soon.

If you’re not feeling like a proper tipper driver anymore then I suggest a trip down memory lane to remind you that you once did have the aptitude to be a grade A tipper operative. [emoji16]
viewtopic.php?t=109664

Perilously close to lighting the blue touch paper with those closing words! :smiley:

Take a couple of pills and lie down in a dark room.
You’ll feel better soon.

i wouldn’t get too comfortable in that motor mate, it can’t be too long till your next job change? or is there no one left you haven’t already worked for in oxfordshire? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Classic nesting, you’re obviously pregnant.

Gaffer’s pet by the sound of it, he obviously isn’t finding you enough work to fill your day in. He needs to find you 10 loads a day to a batching plant somewhere, all thoughts about prettying the truck up will swiftly vanish and you will be a proper tipper driver again.

Pete.

mick.mh2racing:
Classic nesting, you’re obviously pregnant.

more like stagnant

don’t worry it’ll pass when work picks up

Think you need to go to the women troubles thread :confused:

Next you will be shopping for pelmets and curtains for it.

Muckaway:
As many of you know, I’m not a clean freak when it comes to trucks, but since giving my truck interior a clean (ready for mot) I’m showing signs of keeping it clean.
I’ve already had a go at a fitter who left my cab door open in dusty conditions, and I’ve pinned up my Oxfordshire flag (great for keeping the sun out).
Thursday morning I fitted a new cb antenna and microphone, and yesterday I swept out our excavator cab. What’s happening and what can I do to stop this behaviour?
I’m tempted to start limping and carry my lunch around in a Lidl bag, telling people this job “suits my lifestyle”.

why lidl whats wrong with poundshop bags

Muckaway:

[zb] weirdo, have a serious word with yourself eh!

windrush:
Gaffer’s pet by the sound of it, he obviously isn’t finding you enough work to fill your day in. He needs to find you 10 loads a day to a batching plant somewhere, all thoughts about prettying the truck up will swiftly vanish and you will be a proper tipper driver again.

Pete.

Quiet day yesterday, so boss had a day off. Yes he left me to run things. :open_mouth:

Muckaway. Your situation sounds alarming. Have you considered a Bluetooth earpiece?

If you have…its already too late.