CLOGGS....

cloggs…WHY?

03sprinter:
cloggs…WHY?

dutch wear them :laughing:

Have you seen those fur covered cloggs as well ?

What are they all about :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Full Throttle:
Have you seen those fur covered cloggs as well ?

What are they all about :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

they’re for ■■■■■ Dutchmen :laughing:

feather covered - for flying dutchmen.

boom boom. :smiley:

cloggs were used (i think ) for ease of use same as clacks, kick em off in2 bed ,…out of bed slip em on etc etc etc… :smiling_imp:

mind you i could be talking double dutch… :laughing: :laughing:

Clogs must never be worn if not wearing check lumberjack shirt, furry trucker wallet and a chain.

Seriously :stuck_out_tongue:

If you have to wear them or clacks make sure they have a heel strap as the belgians and germans will nick you.

The belgians are jealous because their only claim to fame is Hercule Poirot and Chips.

and the mayonnaise

All the continental blokes at Dad’s place wear Truckers Choices cloggs :laughing: (No my Dad isn’t one of them he keeps is feet firmly in this country.)

a few of us had been at the “sauce”, one weekend in Cherbourg & we stole one of our friends furry clogs & threatened to Shave it if he didnt get a round o drinks in (he was from Carlisle tight up there they are), he had total sense of humour failure…? :unamused: so we gave it back …

nowt wrong with wearing dead gerbils on your feet… (if ya wanna look ridiculous!) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lots of European lorries driver - Eastern / Western european driver wear the clog shoe but some they wear shoe - Summer Scandal, Mules and Clog.
Anyone here, who had Clog shoe ? :slight_smile:

I LOVE them! I don’t wear clogs while I’m working but any other time I’m game. Must be the hillbilly in me :wink: , it’s the closest thing to being barefooted. :grimacing:

A chap I havent seen for a few years,short,geordie,long black curly hair,err I hope he dont read these forums :smiley:
Oh yes,and he always wore clogs :wink:
His nick name was ;“Shirly vander clogs”
My clog from the past :laughing:

03sprinter:
cloggs…WHY?

Why not?

Mal.

The belgians are jealous because their only claim to fame is Hercule Poirot and Chips.
[/quote]

You forgot TinTin :wink:

KW:

You forgot TinTin :wink:

and nice scrummy chocolates

Used to work with a guy who wore the furry variety, he used to get the right hump because we would put a saucer of milk on his steps for them. :wink: :smiley:

Very comfortable,i wear clacks when driving,saves getting dirty boots into the cab

Good one coffeeholic

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Question: If worn together, do the furry cloggs and wallet have to match :laughing: