Axminster transport

Good pics Cliff.

Is this you ■■

Unloading in Coutances France mid 70s what a great lorry and a great job.
I think it might be me Dean.

I will find some new photos this year promise.Bit late but all the Christmas decorations in the cab.

You have grown a lot since that picture was taken Cliff you must of had big blocks on the pedals. happy new year mate. :sunglasses:

Not just in height kev unfortunately. Used to wear them big platform boots back then mate.

One for my mate Roger , in Taunton hospital today having his heart checked out. Good luck mate.

I’m sure DEANB would’ve put this image on here eventually, but I didn’t want you to miss it Cliff! It was on his Paul Gee thread today :wink: . Cheers! Ro

L6974p.JPG

Not seen that before Robert great photo thank you.

I’ve just seen this black and white photo online that has been copied from a colour photo shown on here a couple of years back. Its also been enlarged slightly. Somebody sitting at home bored perhaps.

axminster44.jpg

Thanks Sandway not seen them,. Here’s a new one I found not the best picture , somewhere in Greece.

At last I’ve managed to get some scanned.

Danzas Chard. Now on a farm up near Harwich I believe. Click to enlarge and see details at bottom of right hand door.

sandway:
Danzas Chard. Now on a farm up near Harwich I believe. Click to enlarge and see details at bottom of right hand door.

Don`t remember too many Danzas boxvans.

It was a bit after my time , but I don’t remember many box trailers either Whiplash. This was before it became Chard and Axminster Transport.

Having said that the rear o/s pillar appears to be CAT turquoise?

Just leaving Chard , looks like Dennis driving.

Cliff luxton:
Just leaving Chard , looks like Dennis driving.

Nice to see some new pics Cliff,keep them coming ! One of the best looking colour schemes ever in my opinion. :wink:

Used to do a lot of these loads from pheonix engineering in Chard.

Found on the web. Don’t remember seeing this photo before.

sandway:
Found on the web. Don’t remember seeing this photo before.

I’ll have the MK1 Cortina next to it.