First week proper tramping

dozy:

robroy:

dozy:
I’d much rather not be a proper tramper & go a hour / two from the depot & know I’m getting back & going home for the weekend

Ok doze I’ve been amused by your recent attempts to have a pop at me on different aspects on here, and took it in good part :laughing: , but slightly BEmused, considering how many times I’ve stuck ip for you in the past when you’ve been getting (self inflicted) dog’s abuse from most other members on here,…
So now it’s my turn mate, gloves are off.

You have come on here whinging about how Stobarts have treated you for [zb] years. :unamused:
The reason they treat you like that is that you have no self respect and ALLOW them to treat you like a doormat, while they sit back, take the ■■■■ whilst laughing their ■■■■■ off at you.
Keeping you out, planning you with virtual impossible tasks, knowing too well that you will try and achieve them and run to the last second to park up in the first unsuitable lay by [zb] hole you come to, whilst living on a diet of crap, which has evidently [zb] ed up your health from what you say.
Not to mention your driver record after getting caught willingly going over your time…think yourself lucky you did not do a month inside, Carlisle are well known for handing out ott punishments for blatant law breaking on tachos…re Boyles, Martin Olivers and Bells of Wigton…look them up.

You have done the job as long as, (or maybe even longer :open_mouth: ) than me, and you have learned nothing about how to look after yourself in this job, when it comes to being exploited by sharks in transport and d/heads in offices.

So now you make out as if you are some kind of victim…If you would rather …
;quote ‘‘Not be a proper tramper going an hour or two from depot’’
get another [zb] job!!!
Unless of course they are holding you hostage to it or summet, it can’t be that you need the cash, as you are always telling us your job is hobby type for ‘‘Pocket money’’…aye right, some hobby being treated like a James Hunt on a daily basis. :unamused:

I only hope the redeeming feature on all this is you are having us all over, having a giraffe at our expense, I have always suspected that, and hope I am right.
Cos I sometimes think that nobody your age with your experience could come across as being so [zb] naive and stupid…
Away man either come clean or get a grip ffs.

Dozy finished on a thurs at 13.30 this week rob , what day , time did you finish ? You’ve mentioned before , last driver out there on a sat night !! ■■■■■■ ofF on a Sunday as no- one helped some poor driver reversing ,you work b/ hols I don’t, you’ll run in , I won’t if I can get mrs etc to pick me up
, I finish apx thurs dinner time & I need to be more like you & the other 99 % on here who apparently stand up for themselves , get on with yourself , it’s not me who needs to stand up for myself , it’s you bloody idiots
And I stand 100% what I say , if being a real tramper means going to one end of the country to the other , I’d rather be not be a real tramper & do a couple of hours from the yard & especialy on a thurs
And as for standing up for me , thankyou , but my time on here is more to amuse myself at the nappy wearers on here
Any way got to go as need to read up on how joey Barton
Is getting on this week in taking us down , have you
Got home yet !!!

:laughing: It ain’t a competition doze, :unamused: :smiley: … but if you’re really interested I started on my normal start day (Wed) at 0720, and finished on my normal finish day (Sat) back in yard for 1030 am,.and in the house for 12 having a coffee…so got about 45ish hours in I think it was.

Look mate, it’s you who has came on here for last no of years telling us how badly done to you are, being ran ragged etc, not me, so…what’s your point exactly?

As for Sat nights out/run in Sunday,.I can count on one hand (and still have some fingers left) how many times that has happened in last 12 months or so,.and even then I wasn’t forced into it, my contract is Sat finish, so I could easy just say ‘No’…So again what’s your point?

As for working Bank Hols, …aye one a year Good Friday as my week is Wed to Sat., and what are you rambling on about…watching a driver reverse?? :neutral_face:

Hope that clarifies.

Anyhoo if your life HAS changed and you have gone from being played for a ■■■■ by your planers to having an easy life, nice one.