Vlogging =other work

Hi,as a serious question I would like to ask the vloggers, as they get paid for doing it does it count as other work when you edit or upload their films.
Duncan

I’d say (if going by the letter of the law) -

Financial reward = other work.

Just as the other thread goes this starts, can’t we just not talk about vlogging for the rest of the year now after 14 pages of crap.

The only exemption is if the vlogger is a pretty women :wink:

As with any other thread created on this forum, it’s fine until it isn’t and then it’ll be gone, it really is no effort to lock and remove a thread, putting offenders on pre-mod is real easy for the Admins to do too.

Sorry,wasn’t trying to annoy.
Just wondered if it would affect daily/weekly rest if people were uploading/editing during their rest period
Duncan

Only if you are part of the same RDC group that can’t take a phone call from work without restarting your 24hr/45hr break.

Dunky123:
Sorry,wasn’t trying to annoy.
Just wondered if it would affect daily/weekly rest if people were uploading/editing during their rest period
Duncan

No worries.

It’s a fair question that’s transferable to a few scenarios- 2nd job, paid hobby, high class ■■■■■■…

Pretty sure my original answer is correct but I think there are certain exemptions such as TA and reserve forces etc.

Not all vloggers earn money from YouTube though. I believe Ned Kelly Ireland doesn’t earning anything as his videos aren’t monetised by YouTube (too many F bombs probably)

Not sure about the road legends though, they’re good wholesome lads who deserve every penny though

load regand:
Not all vloggers earn money from YouTube though. I believe Ned Kelly Ireland doesn’t earning anything as his videos aren’t monetised by YouTube (too many F bombs probably)

Not sure about the road legends though, they’re good wholesome lads who deserve every penny though

Listen man, theres been enough on here about all that resulting in two threads being shut. Dont make this into another one by sifting over old ground ffs.

Reef:
As with any other thread created on this forum, it’s fine until it isn’t and then it’ll be gone, it really is no effort to lock and remove a thread, putting offenders on pre-mod is real easy for the Admins to do too.

Don’t put any more idiots in pre mod club mate, we are happy enough here as it is thanks. Before you know it everyone will want in (won’t be long before this one get’s locked anyway).

toonsy:

load regand:

Listen man, theres been enough on here about all thatvresukting in two threads being shut. Dont make this into another one ffs.

Exactly take yourself and your personas away to ■■■■

load regand:

Your self promotion is getting on my nerves now, people who want to watch them will do just that, don’t force it down people’s throats.

As for the thread then no I don’t think it counts because it’s just a glorified video diary.

eagerbeaver:

Reef:

Don’t put any more idiots in pre mod club mate, we are happy enough here as it is thanks. Before you know it everyone will want in (won’t be long before this one get’s locked anyway).

Absolutely.

Unless they are put in a separate pre-mod group, more suited to their likes. Bit like a young offenders institute, oor a creche.

mrginge:
Just as the other thread goes this starts, can’t we just not talk about vlogging for the rest of the year now after 14 pages of crap.

You need to be checking out Angelica Larsson then.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

daftvader:

mrginge:

You need to be checking out Angelica Larsson then.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes Angelica Arseon is definitely one to watch and she knows it lol

kjw21:

My videos and social media make money 24 hours a day. Even while I’m sleeping, People from Australia are watching. People from the USA and New Zealand are watching.
So my question is this. How would one be on other work while sleeping?

LukeCinaHGV:

kjw21:

My videos and social media make money 24 hours a day. Even while I’m sleeping, People from Australia are watching. People from the USA and New Zealand are watching.
So my question is this. How would one be on other work while sleeping?

It’s not the bank balance going up that’s the “other work”.

It’s the actual physical completion of a task that counts. I.e editing, uploading.

Edited to add / I do hope you are making the correct manual tacho entries to reflect this other work… especially as the face of the industry.

It’s not the time it’s making money that you treat as other work but the time spent editing and uploading that gets treated as such. So depending when you do it you’ll potentially not be getting full rest periods. The other thing that counts as other work will be doing any accounts and or tax returns relating to your you tube earnings.

One answer would have saved all these posts and space.
That answer being…
‘‘Who ■■■■ cares’’? :bulb:
(With maybe the exception of the o/p.)

Is it just me or what, that is now bored ■■■■ less with all this Trucker’s you tube bull ■■■■ or what. :imp:
If it ain’t I’ll apologise and leave you all to it.

the nodding donkey:

eagerbeaver:

Reef:

Absolutely.

Unless they are put in a separate pre-mod group, more suited to their likes. Bit like a young offenders institute, oor a creche.

Kinda like a pre-pubescent mod group… I like it. :smiley: