Evans transport Devon

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen.
Would any of you fine fellows happen to know what the above mentioned outfit are like to drive for? Re: wages etc, etc…
Many thanks.

No but Simon in the office is a top geezer Saints has never been the same since he left

So that’ll be a resounding No then :smiley: . I’ll take the fact that my posts been up for a whole 24 hours now and nobodies said anything bad about them as a good sign.

Problems with posts like this are you will get three different answers

It’s great

It’s crap

It’s a days work for a days pay.

As for wages , the office is best placed to answer your questions.

My mate Steve works for them. He offered me a go last year. Gear is spot on, but the wages aren’t great for 4/5 nights out per week.
I recall it being about 380 take home! I never did it.

It will be “Devon wages” but then it’s a hundred times easier to buy a Devon house on Devon wages than a London house on London wages. :wink:

I may be wrong but isn’t that who “trucker Mark” drives for on YouTube? I stand to be corrected.

Baldy91:
I may be wrong but isn’t that who “trucker Mark” drives for on YouTube? I stand to be corrected.

Yeah, but he never gave much away about the firm in his videos, he never gave much of anything away actually. He hasn’t posted a video in over a year so no idea if he still drives for them or not, here’s his channel if the OP is interested youtube.com/channel/UCE2Bx1 … 1YrJQ/feed

Reef:

Baldy91:

Yeah, but he never gave much away about the firm in his videos, he never gave much of anything away actually. He hasn’t posted a video in over a year so no idea if he still drives for them or not, here’s his channel if the OP is interested youtube.com/channel/UCE2Bx1 … 1YrJQ/feed

Trucker Mark has left Evans and I think he now drives buses that why he hasn’t do any vids for a bit

Reef:

Baldy91:

Reminds me of the doctor on the Simpsons, laughs after everything he says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigvern1:
My mate Steve works for them. He offered me a go last year. Gear is spot on, but the wages aren’t great for 4/5 nights out per week.
I recall it being about 380 take home! I never did it.

I saw on their website that they are after drivers. Was thinking of applying but don’t think I’ll bother if that’s all they’re paying.