Who is your favourite road legend? And why?

Socketset:
Can somebody help me out here - it’s been made fairly obvious that we’re not the target audience - so who exactly is?

In short, non (LGV) drivers, whether that’s kids who love playing Truck Sims and binge watching Youtube Vloggers or people frustrated with their current career and see us on the roads when they commute and think to themselves “I fancy some of that” and get on the interwebs to find out more about the job.

I personally have nothing against any of them, they as with all of us are ok in small doses and on occasion annoying as [zb]! As you may or may not know I had issue with Jays cavalier attitude to Class 2 driving and creating situations for youtube added value, but he’s matured well enough from what little I’ve seen since gaining his Class 1 so kudos and carry on I say.

I’ve met Scott in person and he was pleasant enough to chat to for 10 mins or so, though I probably would’ve twotted him if he’d have shouted “do a spinny” like he does in his vlogging persona.

That’s the thing a lot of you need to remember they are personas, they are playing to the camera of course they are, if you want real truck driving videos I’ll upload one of myself scratching my arse, singing very loudly and equally badly, picking my nose and admiring the contents and trying to ■■■■ in time to Brittney’s ‘One more time’, not exactly great viewing eh?

People on one side are saying “get over yourselves” and people on the opposing side are saying “get over yourselves”, So why not take your collective advice and… Get over yourselves.

There’s plenty of content on Youtube, forums and the internet as a whole to find what you do like, so go do that and leave the stuff you don’t like well alone.

If I catch any further baiting, trolling or even ■■■■■■■■ and moaning on this thread (or any other on TNUK) then the thread will be gone and the poster will be dealt with severely and probably very unfairly.

Happy New Year! :grimacing:

Said it would go, it went. But I will leave my last post just to help it sink in a bit.