watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=sta7lB2VmD4

I can’t put into words how shocking these companies are

If i was in that driver’s shoes i wouldn’t of done any of it, i would a driven back to the zb’s office, and would’ve seen if he had the guts to chat like he did on the phone face to face, and if he did chance’s are that he would’ve ended up on a respirator!!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Just watched all 3 clips, are ballinaland (spelling) still trading ■■? Certainly living up to the irish reputation !! What can you say except get them off the road !! Having to tell them 2 days in advance that you need a break ! :open_mouth:

close them down that simply

Poor foreigner trying to get his first 2 years experience with this mob, does it surprise anyone on here seeing that? I have to say it does me, i know some of these paddys are as bent as a two bob bit - but some of that footage is unreal :open_mouth:

Well i suppose they have to ‘‘keep her lit’’ right :confused:

steadymabo:
Just watched all 3 clips,

Thought this might help :slight_smile:

Part 1 of 3 - U.K./European Trucking Industry Investigation

Part 2 of 3 - U.K./European Trucking Industry Investigation

Part 3 of 3 - U.K./European Trucking Industry Investigation

Just looked at the website, you can fill in an application form on line if you want a job.

Got to say when Mr Quinn was put on the spot, he did look a might “uncomfortable” worth watching if only for that.

Blunder Man:
Just looked at the website, you can fill in an application form on line if you want a job.

Are they paid by the hour :laughing:

most irish firms pay by the load

scotstrucker:
most irish firms pay by the load

As low as 30 euro per load they can shove it

Blunder Man:

No good to me - I needed more hours :wink:

These companies are a disgrace, why are they still trading or being allowed to trade at least especially after this footage was handed over to the authorities, at the very least VOSA should be looking at “known problem companies” coming in from Ireland, lets face it they have to transit the mainland to get anywhere.

Eh and Jimmy Quinn… is still listed with The Irish Road haulage Association :open_mouth: so what does that say for the Irish :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

irha.ie/index.php?option=com … &Itemid=36

45 offences on 80 checked lorries? :open_mouth: And some say that Polish haulage industry is bad?

yeah it says a lot when the man in charge is just as bad as the rest of them but the driver didnt have to do it there are plenty of companies out there that run legal.

gunner1983:
the driver didn’t have to do it

He did it to highlight the problem, hence “undercover” driver.

Surprises me that people are shocked at this!!

The paddys are only living in the past when this sort of practice was common, and not just for the Irish hauliers. Everyone was at it, it got worse when the rates got slashed up by big companies.

but you got too remember it’s not just the irish hauliers that are upto these tricks, there are plenty hauliers here in england, scotland & wales that are up2 these tricks too

If every driver stuck to the rules though, & stopped when they had too according to the rules, then all these cowboys would soon be put out of business, or at the very least learn their lesson & plan legal schedules.

Can you imagine if the company highlighted suddenly found all it trucks hours or days behind schedule because all the driver stuck together & stuck to the rules ? :sunglasses:

It’s a shame the driver in the film didnt abandon his wagon in the middle of nowhere after the way that bellend of a traffic manager spoke to him. :imp:

Nice to see that head of Irish Hauliers Assoc put under the spot lamp as well. Sleazy git! :imp: :imp:

the other drivers that handed there tachos over for analysis what happens to them will they be prosecuted or given warnings to shape up due to the filming of the programme bringing to light the offences the company are commiting?