Would it not just be better to piss in the hedge

I’ve never got this ■■■■■■■ in a bottle , why not just ■■■■ in the hedge , it’s gone then , just drains away into earth , I’m older so I can’t last all night so I have to get out for at least one ■■■■ in the night , sometimes x2,x3 , boxers , boots , ■■■■ , wet wipe hands .
yet the zb bloke who’s ■■■■■■ in this bottle ( it looks like ■■■■ ) had decided I guess it makes more sense to ■■■■ in a bottle in the night , then lob it in hedge in morning , it’s not going away in a plastic bottle , it will just sit there and it’s not a nice sight :exclamation: , I just don’t get this ■■■■■■■ in a bottle , just go in the hedge or pop to the 24 hr tesco that’s just to your left :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
nb this reminds me why I’ve had enough of tramping , and why I’m so desperate to get home at end of week :exclamation: :question: :exclamation:

I see we’ve no replies ,mmm I wonder why, guilty as charged would be my guess :exclamation: :exclamation:

This is like when all the planets line up …once in hundreds of decades !!!
I AGREE WITH DOZY, HE SPEAKS SOME SENSE!

as I see it ■■■■■■■ in the bottle is not the issue it is the disposing of the bottle, I had ■■■■■■ in bottles for years whilst single manning and hand on heart I never once discarded it into a bush hedge or over a fence, those that do are just lazy and would not give it a seconds thought and this must carry on through out their lives in every thing they say and do, and to be honest we know who they are around us and in my case even when scolded for these things they usually just shrug their shoulders and carry on as usual.

in my previous truck i had an inch pipe ran thru floor and small oval funnel connected to top end of it. i miss it ! back in the day you could even buy these funnel/rubber pipe combos sold in back pages of newspaper . youd be amazed how much time is saved over a year by not looking for a loo. probably best part of a whole day [in a year]

I miss read the title and thought it read “would it not just be better to ■■■■ in the wind”
But that would`ve been just another “trying to get home on a Friday” thread

I ■■■■ in a bottle if caught short during the night, come morning I simply empty it down a drain. As I’m all about recycling and saving the planet I can also reuse the bottle if I find a tap to fill it up with drinking water.

People who do this kind of thing have no respect for anyone or anything, not to mention a complete lack of pride & dignity, so it’s not worth getting bothered about.

There are some very sad people who breathe our air.

I posted recently about prostrate cancer. I would imagine that anyone needing to pee 2-3 times a night would be well advised to get checked.

del949:
I posted recently about prostrate cancer. I would imagine that anyone needing to pee 2-3 times a night would be well advised to get checked.

I must admit del I was thinking diabetic ( not that I know much about it other than every medical when I do a pee test they say it’s high in sugar , but send it away and it always commes back ok ) , I was also thinking the obvious one , age , but your right time to have a word , but you know us blokes , not keen on doctors , ta anyway and look after yourself

The last time i got out for a ■■■■’ i woke upto to having no diesel… i could of been stood next to the ■■■■ and not known…

Not doing that again

some people on here take a dim view on drivers ■■■■■■■ in bushes and laybys

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had to ■■■■ in an empty crisp packet the other night! And I’m not even a tramper!

ezydriver:
I had to ■■■■ in an empty crisp packet the other night! And I’m not even a tramper!

How on earth did you HAVE to take a ■■■■ in a crisp packet? :open_mouth:

ezydriver:

That’ll be ready salted then !!

eagerbeaver:

ezydriver:

Cuz I was parked in a busy street for a long time, and I was BURSTING - and that’s all I had. Initiative and all that.

ezydriver:

eagerbeaver:

ezydriver:

Cuz I was parked in a busy street for a long time, and I was BURSTING - and that’s all I had. Initiative and all that.

Initiative would mean that you carry a bottle in your kit for emergency use (mine’s a ’ wide neck ’ jobbie :wink: )

Failing that, jump on the catwalk & aim into a gap near the gearbox.

ezydriver:

eagerbeaver:

ezydriver:

Space invaders or multipack? :laughing:

Freight Dog:

ezydriver:

eagerbeaver:

ezydriver:

Space invaders or multipack? :laughing:

My lad won’t fit into a normal sized pack, so it was a multi-pack.

is it an offence to pee from your stationary truck? once or twice iv considered that, peeing while sat on the seat jet arcing out the open door,onto grass , but never have. i mean its not like youre on view ,which IS an offence . just wondered if i got spotted would it be an offence . i saw a guy stood on road peeing over his fuel tank last week in Colchester,at first glance i thought he was checking the fuel cap .