Giving drivers a bad name

Coming from the Hull side across the Humber Bridge at 1645 tonight when some hero in a 51 reg truck comes up behind me in the 40mph bit just before the 30 mph bit flashing his lights and blowing his horn trying to get me to speed up in my car unfortunately for him I stayed at the limit.
I don’t really care what he dose behind me but it could upset a lot of drivers so if driver of YY51X-- reads this slow down or find another job before you cause an accident.
Oh and I have reported it to the police with dash cam so even if nothing happens this time they have your reg on file.

He will be worried to death if he reads he’s on file :laughing:

He may be a nob of a driver but…reporting it? Personally i’d just let it go, cant say im a fan of dropping other drivers in it tbh…

mac12:
Oh and I have reported it to the police with dash cam so even if nothing happens this time they have your reg on file.

Oh he must be beside himself with worry and panic.

Next time just play with brake pedal…far more effective.

Get your foot down or get out of the way.

Bet he loved you when you slowed to 30!

Probably drives an audi when not in his truck.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Its a limit, not a target.

why go to the trouble of complaining on here and then keeping the reg number secret? either you want to name and shame or you don’t.

del949:
why go to the trouble of complaining on here and then keeping the reg number secret? either you want to name and shame or you don’t.

I think there’s actually a rule about naming and shaming.

Captain Caveman 76:

del949:

I think there’s actually a rule about naming and shaming.

There is, and its a very worthwhile rule imo

Captain Caveman 76:
Bet he loved you when you slowed to 30!

Speed limit is 30 though the tag lane with speed camera signs up

I’m sure the police will find the time and money to hunt down this maniac because he flashed his lights. :unamused:

What makes people feel so entitled that they can use the police as their own problem solver? Wasting their time with this is as bad as the parsnips who call up to tell them they’ve lost a jacket or burnt the dinner.

A.

Heisenberrg:

:unamused: :unamused: No wonder standards have slipped!

dri-diddly-iver:

Heisenberrg:

:unamused: :unamused: No wonder standards have slipped!

+1. Bellend.

mac12:
Coming from the Hull side across the Humber Bridge at 1645 tonight when some hero in a 51 reg truck comes up behind me in the 40mph bit just before the 30 mph bit flashing his lights and blowing his horn trying to get me to speed up in my car unfortunately for him I stayed at the limit.
I don’t really care what he dose behind me but it could upset a lot of drivers so if driver of YY51X-- reads this slow down or find another job before you cause an accident.

I have a picture of the driver that you reported, you sad little grass.

yikes.jpg

I bet he is called Malcolm most grasses are and that is a fact. He will more than likely have a caravan on his drive and is married to a wife called Audrey. He will shop in Aldi or Lidl and will most likely get upset over certain episodes on coronation street. I am an excellent profiler and psychology is my hobby, in fact If the nodding donkey wasn’t a lorry driver it would very much fit his profile and I would blame him.

After 38 years driving this is the first time i have felt the need to report anyone before but this driver was dangerous unless wanting to go though the 30 limit at nearly double with his hand on the horn is normal. I no that the police will take no action and don’t care but if his driving caused another accident they would have another witness and that’s something i’m proud of and if he lost his license even better.

harrawaffa:
Get your foot down or get out of the way.

So your an advocate for the guy to speed up and break the law for a dumb idiot in a truck driving aggressive …

mac12:

Well I’m with you on this one, drivers bullying cars is well out of order and it would be nice to think the police will deal with him, and ignore the school children screaming GRASS. One thing puzzling me though, how did you catch it on your dash cam, they normally point forwards, or is this a rear facing ?