Bad name

This is y the public think we are bullys,this driver wants stoning and then have his lic revocked for ever,I have never seen such bad driving befor apart from agency and ee drivers,I am total decsusted with the driver and ashamed to tell people I drive a hgv
youtu.be/s3-PnIUeO2E

You were doing so well until you started to bang on about agency. Some of the worst twonks I’ve ever come across have been permanent drivers. Some companies are so bad I think its a mandatory requirement you drive like a pillock to get a job.

Fast forward to 2.09 or you wonder what your looking for

I cannot condone nor excuse the bad driving by the box jockey, however the footage is very obviously speeded up, also, why was the car happy to sit at (presumably) the speed limit in lane two until the lorry overtook him/her and was then desperate enough to break the speed limit just to attempt to get back in front of the truck?

Looks like a meeting of two feeble minds.

Filmed in…

yourhavingalarf:
Filmed in…

or Ayrshire 2018 :wink:

Think you been a bit harsh on us agency drivers. There are alot of tossers who are full-time :unamused:

[quote=“the maoster”

Looks like a meeting of two feeble minds.[/quote]
Yup, and once they start with the handbags :unamused:

Can we have a truce over Christmas and try and be nice to each other. Surely it’s worth a try.

waddy640:
Can we have a truce over Christmas and try and be nice to each other. Surely it’s worth a try.

■■■■ off.

I mean Merry Christmas :laughing:

Agency drivers arnt that bad.

I find it’s long term permenat drivers that drive like idiots. There in same wagon use to.how it handles. Know where there going as been there before. So they become complaicent and rush .
Where as on agency different wagon most days never sure where your going etc

yourhavingalarf:
Filmed in…

Looks like the current roadworks converting to a smart motorway, doesn’t look like half 2 in the morning either.

Box jockey has a 65 plate as well.

Lost my sympathy at the Agency bit. ■■■■ off.

toonsy:

waddy640:

[zb] off.

I mean Merry Christmas :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

edd1974:
Agency drivers arnt that bad.

I find it’s long term permenat drivers that drive like idiots. There in same wagon use to.how it handles. Know where there going as been there before. So they become complaicent and rush .
Where as on agency different wagon most days never sure where your going etc

I never worked for agencies, but I was never sure where I was going. :slight_smile:

malcolmgbell:
This is y the public think we are bullys,this driver wants stoning and then have his lic revocked for ever,I have never seen such bad driving befor apart from agency and ee drivers,I am total decsusted with the driver and ashamed to tell people I drive a hgv
youtu.be/s3-PnIUeO2E

You sir are a ■■■■■ I may be agency but I don’t drive like that. I also have the ability to spell and use grammar unlike you. Too stupid to use a spell checker - shouldn’t be allowed behind the wheel

no1dieselman:

malcolmgbell:
youtu.be/s3-PnIUeO2E

You sir are a [zb]. I may be agency but I don’t drive like that. I also have the ability to spell and use grammar unlike you. Too stupid to use a spell checker - shouldn’t be allowed behind the wheel

you cant be to bright having to use a spell checker,you would probley be ■■■■■■ with out it,I did not say I was allowed behind a wheel,crack on keyboard king

yourhavingalarf:
Filmed in…

Not with a 65 plate motor…

Ken.

trucks getting on with it and wakes up middle lane road commander cabbage who spits the dummy out.
its a shame theres no video footage of them stopping at beaconsfield services and watchng him getting his teeth kicked in. :slight_smile:

malcolmgbell:
youtu.be/s3-PnIUeO2E

You need to invest in a better dashcam. And you also need to stop driving in the middle lane causing obstructions.